The Lynx Heli Innovations Spider 73 FPV Drone Racing 3D Printed Frame Kit is a unique concept for pilots looking for a slightly larger version of the popular 65mm drones such as the Inductrix FPV, & TinyFPV.
After months of testing, and many concepts, Lynx has designed the Spider 73 to provide pilots with a sturdy and stable platform, who also love flying micro sized FPV quads.
- Larger 73mm Design
- Supports 7x20mm motors
- Designed for improved mechanical strength
- Impact resistant materials
- Chemical Treatment added after printing process to solidify all parts.
- Quick assembly with minimal hardware
- Each part is quick and easy to replace
- Compatible with all Inductrix, and TinyFPV Flight Controllers
- 3D Printed Materials offer lower vibration threshold transmitted to the flight controller
Needed to complete:
- (1) Set of 7x20mm Brushed Motors, 13,000kV or higher (LYX2222)
- (1) Set of 40mm Propellers with 1mm Shaft (LYX2120)
- (1) Inductrix style Flight Controller
- (1+) 1s 3.7V LiPo 300mAh-500mAh
- (1) Matching Battery Connector for 1s Battery
- (1) FPV Camera & Transmitter Set
This product was added to our catalog on March 22, 2017