This is an optional Lynx Heli Goblin 500 Tail Upper Case. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard Goblin 500 systems. This time they've replaced the aluminum rod with special CNC and Carbon parts that assure the perfect tail case plate alignment increasing rigidity. Once installed in the standard Goblin tail this upper tail case will solidify the Carbon Fiber plate creating a unique solid and precise assembled structure.
- Direct replacement for the standard Goblin 500 tail components
- Increase tail case rigidity
- Increase tail geometry precision; once assembled the tail case become a solid assembly assuring the perfect alignment of the two Carbon Fiber tail plate
- Easy Tail Belt tension operation
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, resulting in lightweight and maximum strength
Materials: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver anodized finish, Carbon Fiber
Screw material: 12.9 Carbon steel
Total Weight including screw: 10g
Note Assembly Weight: Lynx Tail Upper Case replace the standard rods, installing Lynx parts the added weight is: 6g
- (1) 500 – CNC Tail Back Plate Silver
- (1) 500 – CNC Connection Rod Silver
- (1) G500 – Carbon Fiber Upper Plate
- (10) M2.5x6 Hex Cup Screw
This product was added to our catalog on July 12, 2013.