This is the Lynx Heli Aluminum Case DS-895-HV Cyclic Servo. The Lynx Heli DS-895-HV Servo was developed specifically for 180 CFX cyclic needs, and is now available in a three piece combo with preinstalled LYX1097 - Micro Servo Gear Saver Arms! These super fast micro servos have metal gears for improved durability and 0.05 transit speed at 6.0V!
Plus, the servo arms have been pre-installed in the zero pitch position. Just install the servo, check and adjust the transmitter settings to the perfect 90 degree arm position and you are ready to fly!
DS-895-HV Combo Features:
- Direct replacement for the standard 180 CFX cyclic servo
- CNC Aluminum Top & Bottom Covers
- Full Metal Gear Digital Precision Servo (Aluminum Alloy)
- Preinstalled LYX1097 - Micro Servo Gear Saver Arms installed at zero degree pitch
- Includes servo mounting plates and hardware
- Input (V): 4.5 to 6 V
- Frequency: 333 Hz
- Neutral Point: 1500μs
- @4.5V: 0.06 sec / 60°
- @6V: 0.05 sec / 60°
- Stall Torque:
- @4.5V: 19.44 oz-in (1.40 kg-cm)
- @6V: 24.99 oz-in (1.80 kg-cm)
- Dimension: 20.05 x 8.35 x 19.70 mm
- Connector: JST-1.50 (180CFX standard)
- Weight: 5.45g (including 150mm cable)
- Output Gear support: Radial bearing 4x7 W2
- Servo Arms: 4 type included (see extra pictures) + LX1097 - Micro Servo Gear Saver Arm preinstalled at zero degree pitch.
- Servo Case Material: CNC Aluminum Top & Bottom Cover with Technopolymer core.
- (1) Digital Precision Full Metal Gear servo DS-895-HV
- (1) Servo mounting plates and hardware
- Various servo arms
- Set cyclic gyro gain 1, 2 and 3 to 50% and increase/decrease values equally for each channel as needed.
- Soft blades need lower gain settings, while a stiff blade can handle higher gain.
- Use thread lock when installing servo arms and don’t overtighten servo arm screw.
This product was added to our catalog on June 15, 2017