Lynx Heli Blade 450 X "Stretch" Super Combo Kit w/350mm Blades (Silver)
This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 450 X "Stretch" Super Combo Kit. Lynx Heli Innovations is always looking toward new ideas and solutions. Their latest creation, the “Stretch Kit,” allows your 450 X to grow and be able to use up to 360mm main blades.
This Super Combo kit includes all the parts needed for the complete 450 X transformation, included Lynx 350mm Carbon Fiber Main Blades.
- Lynx introduce stretch kit for your 450X
- Incredible big size feeling, increased visibility and fly precision.
- 25 mm longer tail boom for increased tail authority
- Optimized lightweight design.
- Optimized extended tail boom support design that increase tail boom rigidity
- At lower head speed (2500 RPM) 450X will result more stable and more visible, perfect for newbie practice
- At higher head speed (3900 RPM) 450X become a beast for agility and pops, and super stable in the high speed fly, perfect for the adrenaline dependent...
- Design assisted by FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to achieve light weight and maximum strength.
- (1) 350mm 3D Lynx Carbon Fiber Main Blade Set (LYX6350-FBL)
- (1) Set 450X Lynx Ultra dampeners
- (1) 450X Tail Boom Stretch 14-13 X 391mm
- (1) 450X Tail Belt Stretch B-424-MXL
- (1) 450X Tail Push Rod Extension M1.6 x 40 mm
- (1) Set 450X Extended Heavy Duty Boom Support – Silver Terminal
- (1) Set 450X Heavy Duty Tail Boom Clamp – Silver
- (1) Set 450 X Frame Plate Stiffener
Note: This 450 X Stretch Kit can be used with standard 325mm main blades to increase the tail authority, but when using 350mm main blade Lynx Heli had the best flight performance. Stretching the 450 X to 350mm main blades the rotor disc surface will increasing up 15%.
For the first flight test, Lynx Heli suggests to set the Head Speed no higher than 3500 RPM max. Then later on adjust according to your preferences. The most important suggestion is to get your desiderate head speed working on the gear ration, changing motor kV or pinion, and not in the throttle curve that should be no lower than 70% to achieve the best power.
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2014.