Lynx Heli Blade 300 X Ultra Main Frame (Red)
This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 300 X Ultra Main Frame. Lynx Heli Innovations is always looking towards new ideas and solutions. The latest creation, the 300X Ultra Main Frame, transforms your 300X into a professional Heli, opening a new vision of flight performance.
With the use of high precision CNC parts with Pure 3K carbon fiber plates, Lynx Heli is able to provide the best combination of lightweight and incredible rigidity. This provides for an extra 'stiff' experience for the seasoned pilots seeking the best solution to handle an overpowered set-up or very high head speed when intense 3D is the domain.
The Lynx 300 X Ultra Main Frame comes partially assembly with a step-by step user manual included for your assembly support.
- Fully compatibility with 300 X standard Heli parts and canopy
- Light Weight design
- Ultra ridged design
- Increased Battery capability, (3 and 4 S) – 1300 to 1500mAh
- Increased rigidity and crash resistance
- Redesigned CG position for the ultimate 3D fly performance
- Huge compatibility servos, motors, esc and gyro installation
- Few parts account for easy assembly and maintenance
- Clean and advanced frame industrial design
- Spare parts availability for the best and enjoyable fly experience
CNC Parts Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red anodized finish
Carbon Fiber Parts Material: 3K Carbon Fiber - 1 mm Thickness
Hardware Material: Carbon Steel
Radial Bearing Chrome Steel: ABEC5 Precision Class - Made Japan
Assembly Weight: 85g (standard frame 35g)
- (1) 300X CNC Ultra Main Frame Set – Red anodize
- (1) 300X Carbon Fiber Ultra Main Frame Set
- (1) 300X Linkage Set and all Hardware necessary
Needed To Complete:
- Standard complete tail boom assembly including tail rotor assembly
- Standard main shaft and head assembly with main blade
- Standard main gear hub and tail belt assembly
- Standard ESC or updated version – Lynx suggest 40A with switching BEC
- Standard Motor or updated version - 22mm max stator diameter class
- FBL unit
- (3) Standard cyclic servos or updated version
- (1) Standard tail servo
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2014.