Lynx Heli Blade 130X DS-883-HV Tail Servo w/Support (Red)
This is the Red Lynx Heli DS-883-HV Tail Servo w/Support. The Lynx DS-883-HV is specifically designed to work with standard FBL system or with 3-in-1 motherboard when external BEC is used.
- Metal Gear Digital Precision Servo
- Input (V-in): 4.8 to 6.5 V
- Frequency: 450 Hz
- Neutral Point: 1500μs
- Speed: 0.07 sec / 60° at 4.8V, 0.06 sec / 60° at 6.5 V
- Stall Torque: 1.25 kgcm at 4.8V, 1.60 kgcm at 6.5 V
- Dimension: 19.60 x 8.00 x 19.40 mm
- Weight including 160 mm cable connector: 5.25g
- Output Gear support: Radial bearing 4x7 W2
- Servo Arms: 4 type included (see extra pictures)
- Servo Case Material: Technopolymer base plastic – Blue Clear Color
Tail servo support material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red anodized finish
Screw material: Carbon steel plated
Assembled weight: 0.25g
- (1) Digital Precision MG rotative tail servo DS-883-HV, with necessary servo arms and hardware.
- (2) CNC 130X – Universal Micro Rotative tail servo support - Red
- (2) M1.4x6 Pan Head screws
- (2) M1.6x4 Pan Head screws
- (2) Flat Washer 1.6
Note: For best performance the HV edition needs to be powered with external BEC with minimum 4.8V to maximum 6.5V. Lynx does not recommend powering the HV servo with standard 3-in-1 integrated BEC, the servo will not work properly and will risk damage your 3-in-1 mother board. Also, the best servo arms length is between 5.5 to 6.5 mm. Further, start with 6.5 mm and set the servo travel like was with the linear servo, don’t try to increase that travel. In addition, start with -5 Tail Gyro setting and test your Heli tail. In performing your test, you will adjust the tail gain for your need and Heli setting. If, with an all negative Tail Gyro setting, you still have tail wag, move the servo arm length to 6 or 5.5 mm and restart the test.
This product was added to our catalog on May 12, 2014.