Lynx Heli 300X/CFX Ultra Dampener Set
This is an optional Lynx Heli 300X/CFX Ultra Dampener Set. By combining their engineering and helicopter experience Lynx has designed special dampeners that hold the spindle and reduce play to emphasize the quick cyclic input reaction. These dampeners will increase the response and the precision in your 300X/300CFX with standard plastic head or any brand head upgrades.
These Lynx dampeners are a two piece design with an O-ring to maintain the necessary preload (to remove side by side play) and a techno-polymer auto-lube bushing to assure maximum load and friction resistance. These dampeners give your 300X/CFX an incredibly precise feel in the air. The difference is visible, particularly in fast forward flight and with quick pitch changes, or any complex 3D maneuvers.
Testing has shown that these dampeners are recommended when high head speeds are used, specially for 3D flight.
- Increased head rigidity give precise and crisp feeling with standard plastic head or with any brand head upgrades parts
- Quick response
- Incredible spam life resistance
- Direct replacement for your 300X/CFX heli.
O-Ring Material: EPDM Rubber Compound (Elastomer)
Bushing Material: Techno-Polymer base POM.
- (4) Ultra Dampeners Ė Bushing
- (4) O-Ring Elastomer
- (4) Shim Washers
Tips for best performance and easy installation:
- Disassemble the main grip and remove the stock dampeners and metal shims.
- Donít lubricate the O-Ring or any other parts.
- Install the o-ring facing the center hub
- Install the bushing facing the main grip
- Install the shim between the grip and the bushing
- Re-install the main grip
- Once the heli is assembled, test and in case of cyclic shaking adjust cyclic gain reducing Aileron and Elevator gain
Important Information for Hard 3D Settings: Latest tests show that once the 300X/CFX flies at high rpm, around 4000 and above, you will need a really solid main hub and grip assembly to avoid fluttering. Lynx suggests to double the washer shims and add 2 pieces on each side. The best combination Lynx has tested is Ultra dampener with 4 shims installed while using the optional Lynx Heavy Duty CNC Center Hub.
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2015.