Lynx Heli 180CFX Carbon Steel Main Shaft
This is an optional Lynx Heli Carbon Steel Main Shaft. Using the finest precision and highest quality CNC finish, Lynx has produced their hardened carbon steel main shaft for the 180CFX. The choice to use C40 carbon steel heat-treated, to 50 Rockwell Hardness, was used to achieve the highest strength without compromise. This Carbon Steel has been tested in their spindles and because of its added hardness, it can withstand minor crashes without damage or bending.
Lynx aims to fulfill all high performance needs for your 180CFX, without compromise, offering more choices to meet your preference:
- Carbon steel for highest strength/stiffness
- Carbon fiber for the ultimate lightweight
- Titanium for best ratio of strength and weight
- Precise tolerances eliminate vibrations and increase fine control feeling.
- Direct replacement for standard 180CFX main shaft.
- Final Elements Analysis used to achieve the lightest weight and maximum strength.
Shaft material: C40 Carbon Steel, heat-treated to 50 Rockwell Hardness.
Collar material: Stainless Steel
Assembly weight: 7g
- (1) 180CFX - Carbon Steel Main Shaft
- (1) 180CFX - Main Shaft Collar
- (1) Hex Cup Screw M1.6x5 - Hex Socket 1.5
- (1) Hex Cup Screw M1.6x10 - Hex Socket 1.5
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2015.