Lynx Heli 125mm "Pro Edition" Plastic Main Blade Set (Black) (T-Rex 150)
This is an optional Lynx Heli 125mm "Pro Edition" Plastic Main Blade Set. These T-REX 150 main blades are the next evolution of the well known first edition blades. Thanks to Lynx's expert plastics consultant, they have optimized the weight and the rigidity using an exotic polymer blend. The blades feature incredible material stability that guarantees constant main blade shape (no warping), even with extreme weather conditions (very hot, very cold). The result is a stiff main blade providing the best performance in all conditions.
- Stretches your T-REX 150 with the standard tail boom
- Extra stability and visibility - increased 10mm disc diameter
- Extra performance and pops
- Perfect tracking
- Incredible stability
- Increased pitch response
- Increased efficiency
- "Knife" precision in any 3D maneuvers
- Bright exciting colors
- Extreme crash and wear resistance
- Super convenient 2 Sets package
Material: Plastic Polymer Base PA66
Fits: T-REX 150
Blade length: 125mm
Average single blade weight: 3.35 g
- 2 Sets (4 main blades) T-Rex 150 Main Blade 3D-R - Black
Note: These T-Rex 150 Main Blades are designed and tested to be flyable until 8000 RPM.
This product was added to our catalog on February 20, 2014.