This is an optional Lunsford "Super Duty" Titanium Turnbuckle Kit, intended for use with Yokomo YZ-2 DTM3 kits. The 3.5mm SUPER DUTY Turnbuckles greatly increase the strength over the standard 3mm turnbuckles. Lunsford has spent years adapting this concepts to a variety of 1:10 products and have found this is needed for today's high bite, high speed carpet, astroturf and high traction clay surfaces. Making room in the plastic is necessary and achieved by the included drill bit. Plastic integrity is not lost as we maintain zero voids between the turnbuckle threads and plastic rod ends.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- (2) 3.5mm x 45mm SUPER DUTY Turnbuckles (Rear Camber)
- (2) 3.5mm x 48mm SUPER DUTY Turnbuckles (Front Camber)
- (2) 3.5mm x 52mm SUPER DUTY Turnbuckles (Steering)
- (1) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) Cool Lunsford Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on October 25, 2019