This is an optional Lunsford "Super Duty" XRAY XT2 Titanium Turnbuckle Kit with an included Drill Bit. Lunsford turnbuckles are CNC machined and thread rolled in house from domestic US 6AL/4V grade titanium. If you want to put your car on a diet, this is one of the best places to start eliminating weight, without sacrificing strength.
- (4) M3.5 x 70mm Super Duty Off-Set Titanium Turnbuckles (Front Camber & Steering)
- (2) M3.5 x 75mm Super Duty Off-Set Titanium Turnbuckles (Rear Camber)
- (1) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) Lunsford Racing Decal Sheet
- Rod End Resize: A supplied 1/8" drill bit allows you to increase the opening in your rod ends. This will allow for a better/more confident and easier to apply rod end to your Super Duty turnbuckle. A small cordless drill works best on a slow speed.
- Turnbuckle Placement: Place all marked turnbuckles on the same side of the car for consistent adjustment.
- Lunsford Decal Sheet: Finish off your rig with a cool Lunsford Decal
This product was added to our catalog on October 27, 2017