This is a set of Lunsford "Quick Tune" Big Bore Titanium Shock Mounts, and are intended for use with the Associated B44.2 1/10 4wd buggy. Lunsford Quick Tune titanium shock mounts were invented by racers for racers, and are geared towards the hardcore 'tuning' enthusiast. By removing just one nylock nut, the shock can be quickly moved to any shock tower position. The quality is the same as all Lunsford parts. Precision CNC machined from domestic 6AL/4V titanium to exact tolerance. These shock mounts have been around since the mid '90s and if you're a diehard tuner, these are highly recommended.
- (4) Titanium Shock Mounts
- (4) 4-40 Aluminum Nylock Nuts
- Associated Shock Bushings are required (ASC6473)
- Use the included 4-40 Aluminum nylock nuts to secure the shock mount to the tower
- Reuse the stock 3/16" black nylon nut to secure the shock to the shock mount
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2013