Lunsford Associated RC10T6.1 "Super Duty" Titanium Turnbuckles are CNC machined and thread rolled in house from domestic US 6AL/4V grade titanium. If you want to put your car on a diet, this is one of the best places to start eliminating weight, without sacrificing strength.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 530-630 (MPa). Grade 2 is 250.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 600-710 (MPa). Grade 2 is 270.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 1000 to 1190. Grade 2 is 420.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x that of Grade 2.
- Nana accurate threading process
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium
- From raw material to the finished product, all Lunsford Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Manufactured in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- 100% USA sourced, produced, designed and developded.
- Total Weight of Turnbuckles: 14.4 grams
- (2) 3.5mm x 58mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Front Camber)
- (2) 3.5mm x 64mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering)
- (2) 3.5mm x 67mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Rear Camber)
- (1) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) Lunsford Decal
This product was added to our catalog on June 15, 2018