This is an optional Lunsford 3.5mm RC10B6.1 Factory Lite "Super Duty" Titanium Turnbuckle Set. Lunsford turnbuckles are CNC machined and thread rolled from domestic US 6AL/4V grade titanium. If you want to put your car on a diet, this is one of the best places to start eliminating weight, without sacrificing strength.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- 3.5mm SUPER DUTY size increase strength and rigidity over 3mm size turnbuckles.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium.
- Nano accurate threading process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- (4) 3.5mm x 46mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Front/Rear Camber)
- (2) 3.5mm x 51mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering)
- (1) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) Super Cool Lunsford Decal
Total Weight of Turnbuckles:
- 11.2 grams
Rod End Resize NOTE: Increase the inner diameter of your rod ends with the supplied 1/8" drill bit. A small cordless drill works best on a slow speed. Use a paper clip or similar item to first measure the depth of the threaded area of the rod end. Use that measurement to mark the drill bit to ensure you do not drill beyond the existing depth of the rod end.