Lumenier Micro Lux F4 Flight Controller + FrSky SBUS Receiver
The Lumenier MICRO LUX F4 Flight Controller brings incredible power and performance to the micro brushless world. It uses a powerful F4 processor along with top of the line hardware. Now you can get all the performance from an F4 based flight controller in a micro size! This flight controller uses 20x20mm mounting holes and a low profile design allowing for smaller airframe designs than ever before. The MICRO LUX comes with BetaFlight pre-installed.
This combo version includes an 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible onboard receiver (D8 Mode). The receiver is pre-soldered to the FC using low profile pin headers combing for only 8mm of total height with both FC and RX.
The MICRO LUX is available as a stand-alone MICRO F4 Flight Controller or with an included 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible receiver. The MICRO LUX supports both SBUS and PPM inputs as well as DSM/DSMX receivers with both 5v and 3.3v support.
- 2-4S Direct Lipo input support (5-16v)
- 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible onboard receiver (D8 Mode)
- Onboard 5v/2A and 3.3v/0.2A regulators
- SBUS and PPM support
- RGB LED dedicated pad and support
- 3 UART Ports
- Betaflight support (Supports new DSHOT protocol)
- BLHeli passthrough flashing supported by hardware
Processor: STM32F405 (1MB flash) 32-bit processor
Gyro: ICM-20608-G SPI Gyro/Accelerometer
High quality 1.6mm PCB
Micro USB connector for programming
Dimensions: 27x27x6mm (includes USB in height)
Mounting Holes: 20mm square to center of holes
- (1) Lumenier MICRO Lux Flight Controller
- (1) 8CH S.Bus FrSky compatible onboard receiver (D8 Mode)
- (2) Pin Headers (3x1)
- (8) Anti-Vibration Mounting Rings
- (2) ESC Input cables
This product was added to our catalog on April 11, 2017.