LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic Spec 2 Off-Road Competition Buggy Engine
This is the LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic Spec.2 Off-Road Competition Buggy Engine. With an updated piston, conrod, sleeve and carburetor needles, the ZZ.12C Ceramic Spec.2 delivers even more power, higher top speed and consistent performance over the complete rpm range. In addition to these key updates, the Ceramic Spec.2 also features updated cooling head fins that have been turned upwards to improve heat dissipation.
Additionally, the Spec.2 engine has the same unique features that made the first version a power house. Exclusively selected, highest quality materials and an extremely precise manufacturing process result in a smooth running engine. The crankshaft with diamond-like carbon coating ensures minimum wear and lowest resistance, and has been precision-balanced with a pressed-in tungsten insert and a silicone ramped intake.
- LRP WorksTeam racing specification
- Modified piston and conrod for less weight and more power
- Modified carburetor needles for smoother throttle response and higher fuel mileage
- Low-CG engine head with shaped fins
- Smoother power delivery and improved fuel mileage
- Lightweight, DLC coated, tungsten balanced crankshaft with silicone insert
- Ceramic rear ball bearing
- Thermal protected carburetor
- LRP WorksTeam WT3 glow plug included
- 6, 6.5 and 7mm Aluminum carburetor inserts
- 1/8 Buggy & Truggy high-end competition engine
- Worldwide race legal
RPM: max. 40.300
Displacement: .21 (3.49ccm)
Class: 1/8th offroad buggies and truggies, competition use
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2014.