LRP ZZ.21c Ceramic .21 Square Stroke Nitro Engine (Turbo Plug)
The LRP ZZ.21c Ceramic .21 Square Stroke Nitro Engine delivers precise response characteristics in the lower RPM range and less fuel consumption. This was achieved by combining a square stroke design and a unique crankshaft. The strong 14.0mm crankshaft has a DLC coating as well as a silicone insert. It is also precision-balanced and works very smoothly in combination with the ceramic bearing.
- INNOVATIVE LCG engine head: 17mm lower than a standard engine head for significantly improved handling and jumping of your car
- SQUARE STROKE engine design: For smooth bottom end power and torque
- RUNTIME MONSTER: Massively increased runtime compared to our Long Stroke version!
- Ceramic rear ball bearing
- FREE LRP WorksTeam WT3 glow plug included
- LRP WorksTeam racing specification
- Lightweight, DLC coated, tungsten precision-balanced crankshaft with silicone insert
- 6.0mm and 6.5mm Aluminum carburetor inserts
- Lightweight piston and conrod for higher RPM and more power
- Special carburetor needles for smoother throttle response and higher fuel mileage
- Thermal protected carburetor
- 1/8th Offroad high-end competition engine
Cubic capacity: .21 (3.46ccm)
Power: 2.99 PS
Class: 1:8 Buggy & Truggy
Number of ports: 3+1
Carburetor: XTEC WorksTeam, Alu 6, 6.5 und 7mm inserts
Glow Plug: Hot Turbo Style, LRP Turbo WT3
This product was added to our catalog on May 22, 2017.