The LRP ZR.30 Spec.4 Pullstart has been significantly improved in the carburetor adjustment as well as in the cooling of the cylinder head. The Heavy-Duty CoolDownMax cylinder head that has already successfully been introduced with its bigger brother, now also serves in the ZR.30.
The carburetor offers more consistent adjustment and performance, especially when at idle. All in all, the ZR.30 Spec.4 offers more torque with better adjustability and improved responsiveness.
- MASSIVE Big Block size - No replacement for displacement!
- CoolDownMax cylinder head - Improved cooling and higher efficiency through updated cooling fin arrangement
- XTEC PowerCarb3 15S-2 carburetor - Flow optimized carburetor with 9.0mm insert for maximum power and easy adjustment
- Universal fit - Fits all major .21 engine mounts
- XTEC T6 engine housing - Reinforced heavy duty engine housing for toughest offroad action
- Massive con rod - Extra reinforced con rod for .30 engines
- Ultra strong pullstart - Pullstart specifically developed for big block engines
- Power Start capable - Compatible with the LRP Power Start system for starting the engine at the push of one button (not included)
- 5 + 1 Ports
- LRP Platinum / Iridium R5 glow plug included
- Standard glow plug allows easy adjustment of the engine in all conditions
- Torque you can barely handle
.30 (4.92 ccm)
5 + 1
LRP Standard R5
XTEC PowerCarb3 15S-2 with 9mm venturi
1/8th Offroad Buggys/Truggys
This product was added to our catalog on November 16, 2017