The LRP X22 Stock Spec Motor is a completely redesigned electric motor that is designed for the most extreme performance. Using high quality materials, which guarantee a perfect current flow, in a housing with large cooling openings, aluminum end plate and light aluminum screws make it great for on/off-road performance.
This stock spec motor features a fixed timing set to 30° and can be used in compliance with certain track regulations. This motor uses a biaxial, balanced, sintered rotor shaft with longer mounting surface in the 2018 specification, combined with smaller 3x10x4 ABEC-5 precision bearings, ensure precise and vibration-free running. The X22 motor series is designed to meet the requirements of IFMAR, EFRA, ROAR, FEMCA, JMRCA, BRCA and DMC.
NOTE: When using this motor with a LRP Flow X ESC, a LRP Flow X Level Converter Sensor Wire is required (LRP500902/LRP500903).
- Air Vent features increased cooling surface and openings for maximum heat dissipation
- Uses competition grade materials for most efficient current flux and improved driving feel
- Fixed timing to be in compliance with certain track regulations
- Highest grade magnet material with updated shaft preparation for maximum performance strength and reliability
- Military quality black anodizing
- Dual axis balanced rotor
- Machined 7075-T6 housing
- Improved power delivery and efficiency
Type: Sensored Brushless
Voltage: 1-2S LiPo
Winding: Star (Multi-strand Copper Winding)
Rotor Diameter: 12.5mm
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2022