This is the LRP X22 5.5 Turn Modified Brushless Motor. Developed for competition at the highest level, the X22 is LRP's solution for maximum power with the highest efficiency. Based on the three time IFMAR World Championship winning Vector X20 motors, the X22 further improves upon that design with features that include a rotor shaft with longer mounting surface, optimized timing range for more precise timing settings, low profile bearings, updated air vent design, and even lower resistance. Built to comply with IFMAR, EFRA, ROAR, FEMCA, JMRCA, BRCA and DMC specification, the X22 is poised to continue its predecessor's heritage of being one of the most powerful motors on the market!
- 2017 Spec Duel-axis balanced sintered rotor shaft with longer mounting surface.
- Precisely adjusted and optimized timing range from 14.5° to 34.5°
- Duel precision 4x10x4 ABEC-5 bearings for precise running and longevity
- Ultra lightweight, precision machined 7075-T6 Aluminum housing with maximized cut-outs and additional openings.
- Updated multi-layer PCB specification for even lower resistance
- Waterproof preciSensor™ System: Fully waterproof precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle feel and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable
- Highest quality "dark shine black" anodizing with X22 engraving
- Improved power delivery and efficiency
- World‘s winning motor technology
Star (Multistrand Copper Winding)
This product was added to our catalog on August 4, 2017