LRP TC LCG Stock Spec P5-HV Graphene 2S LiPo 60C Battery. The HV-LiPo Graphene cells offer even more power than before and can be charged up to 8.7V without problem. The improved cell chemistry generates an extremely low internal resistance and therefore less heat buildup under load. HDS-7 cell chemistry guarantees maximum performance.
- LCG - Low Center of Gravity: Lower CG and lighter cells result in higher cornering speed and faster reactions on steering inputs
- P5-HV Technology: 5mm gold plated battery plugs and 7.6V (2S) technology for maximum power
- HV-LiPo GRAPHENE cells: High power LiPo cells that can be charged up to 8.70V (2S)! Maximum Power!
- 100% compatible for 8.40V (2S): More Power than LRP 2016 batteries at 8.40V charging!
- Improved Lifetime: Highly improved lifetme when charged to 8.40V (2S) only!
- HDS-7 Chemistry: Improved chemistry for low internal resistance + less heat build-up under load = Maximum power until the end of your run
- 5mm Gold Works Team connectors included
- 3C Charge current
- Charge with your standard LiPo charger for 8.4V or with LiHV charger for 8.7V
- Complying with the rules of the following federations and race series: EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR, JMRCA, BRCA, DMC
- 120C/60C LiPo Power No memory effect, extremely long lifetime.
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
- LRP quality approved
TC LCG Stock Spec
P5 5mm Gold
1:10 Onroad TC Stock
This product was added to our catalog on April 28, 2017