LRP SXX "Version 2" Competition ESC & Sonic Brushless Motor Combo (6.5T)
This is the LRP SXX "Version 2" Competition Brushless ESC combo with a Reedy Sonic 6.5 Turn Modified Brushless Motor. The SXX V2 is perfect for 1:12 Onroad and 2WD Offroad racing. The high-tech features and matched components make the new generation SXX Competition one of the highest-performing speed controls on the market today. The individual and precise settings of “Feel” and “Boost” offer maximum flexibility and the highest power in every race situation. The revolutionary new Twin BEC is independent from the battery input voltage and provides a constant 6V/3A output with 3-7.4V batteries. To keep your speed control up to date, USB software updates will be available directly from LRP!
Designed strictly for competition and already proven at the highest level, the Reedy Sonic brushless motors feature a lightweight case design with extra-large, strategically placed vent holes to reduce operating temperatures. Lower temperatures result in less fade over the course of a race, longer run times, and increased motor life. A precision balanced high-strength sintered rotor is supported by dual ball bearings for maximum RPM and reliability. Adjustable timing and a variety of optional rotors allows for fine tuning for particular applications and tracks.
SXX V2 Competition Features:
- Dual ADPC max Software: Independent adjustment of “Feel” and “Boost” for maximum flexibility.
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available!
- Twin BEC: Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No receiver battery with 1S LiPo needed.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for the speed control and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage): Fully adjustable cutoff system for all types of cells.
- C3 Technology: Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest running temperature.
Reedy Sonic Motor Features:
- Lightweight design
- Optimized air flow
- Dual precision ball bearings
- High-strength balanced sintered rotor
- Adjustable timing
- Completely rebuildable
- Competition proven
- 200mm sensor wire
- Sensored or sensorless operation
- Built to ROAR/EFRA/IFMAR specs
SXX V2 Competition Specifications:
Voltage Input: 3.7 - 7.4V
Typical Voltage Drop @20A: 0.011V/phase
Weight (without wires): 30g
Brushless: Forward / Brake
Motor limit (7.4V): over 4.5 turns
Twin BEC: 6.0V / 3.0A
Reedy Sonic Specifications:
Voltage: 3.7 - 7.4V
Max Current: 60
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
This product was added to our catalog on June 13, 2012.