LRP SXX V2 Competition Stock Spec ESC & Sonic Brushless Motor Combo (13.5T)
This is the LRP SXX Stock Spec Competition Brushless Speed Control combo with a Reedy Sonic 13.5 Turn brushless motor. Attention, stock racers! Now you too can use the World Championship technology of the LRP SXX competition speed control series! LRP has combined the revolutionary technology of the 2008-2009 IFMAR World Championship SXX TC Spec with new developments in stock-spec speed control technology to bring you the SXX Stock-Spec Brushless Speed Control. The SXX Stock Spec Version 2 with the ADPCmax2 software is the top-of-the-line speed control for its class and will boost stock racing into a new dimension.
Designed strictly for competition and already proven at the highest level, the Reedy Sonic brushless motors feature a lightweight case design with extra-large, strategically placed vent holes to reduce operating temperatures. Lower temperatures result in less fade over the course of a race, longer run times, and increased motor life. A precision balanced high-strength sintered rotor is supported by dual ball bearings for maximum RPM and reliability. Adjustable timing and a variety of optional rotors allows for fine tuning for particular applications and tracks.
SXX Stock-Spec Brushless Speed Control Features:
- Improved Specifications: Improved software and hardware for maximum reliability
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available from LRP!
- Dual ADPCmax2 Software: Independent adjustment of "Feel" and "Boost" for maximum flexibility and highest power in all classes, for all types of battery cells and motors
- TwinBEC: A true BEC revolution! Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No receiver battery with 1S LiPo needed.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for each the speedo and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage): Fully adjustable cut off system for all types of cells.
- Extra small size: 30.5x33x21mm for easy installation in all cars
- C3 Technology: Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest running temperature.
- MK III Firmware
Reedy Sonic Motor Features:
- Lightweight design
- Optimized air flow
- Dual precision ball bearings
- High-strength balanced sintered rotor
- Adjustable timing
- Completely rebuildable
- Competition proven
- 200mm sensor wire
- Sensored or sensorless operation
- Built to ROAR/EFRA/IFMAR specs
LRP SXX V2 Competition Stock Spec Specifications:
Type: Brushless, Forward / Brake
Motor limit (7.4V): 4.5 turns
Voltage Input: 3.7-7.4V
Typical Voltage Drop: @20A-0.013V/phase
Rated Current: 764A/Phase
TwinBEC: 6.0V / 3.0A
Weight (excl. wires): 36g
Reedy Sonic Specifications:
Voltage: 3.7 - 7.4V
Max Current: 27
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
This product was added to our catalog on February 13, 2012.