LRP Pulsar Sport AC/DC LiPo/NiMH Battery Balance Charger (6S/6A/50W) (US Version)
This is the LRP Pulsar Sport AC/DC LiPo/NiMH Battery Balance Charger. Meet the small brother of the successful Pulsar Pro charger. The Pulsar Sport has everything that you need for your battery management. The integrated power supply allows you to directly connect it either to a AC wall socket or to DC sources like car batteries. You donít need a separate power supply anymore.
Of course, the currently highly sought after HV LiPo battery packs with up to 8.7V (2S) charging are no problem for the Pulsar Sport. It supports LiPo HV charging, making it fully prepared for any future tasks.
Like with all current LRP chargers, the Pulsar Sport also offers a USB charge port (5V/1.0A) that is suitable for smartphones and MP3 players.
- Dual Power - Integrated powersupply (AC 100-240V) + DC input (11-18V).
- LiPo - LiHV - LiFe - LiIo - NiMH - NiCd - Pb
- Autostart-Timer and Storage Charge Mode
- Integrated Balancer
- USB charge output
- Blue backlit 16x2 LCD Display. Perfect user interface, easy access to all performance and safety data.
- Fully Adjustable. Intuitive program structure allows precise adjustment of all parameters.
- User Profile Memory - 5 factory pre-set profiles, fully customisable
- Plug in and charge. Includes all input (AC + DC) and output cables and connectors.
- USB interface - For future firmware updates and data downloads to PC
Charge Power: max. 50W
Charge current: 0.1-6.0A
Charging capability: 1-6 cells ((LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/LiIo), 1-15 cells (NiMH/NiCd), 2-20V (Pb)
Adjustable terminal charge-voltage (LiPo): 3.80-4.22V
Adjustable terminal charge-voltage (LiHV): 3.90-4.37V
Discharge power: max. 10W
discharge current: 0.1-1.0A
Display: LCD 16x2, blue backlit
USB charge output: 5V/1.0A
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2017.