This is the LRP Dynamic 8, 2,000kV Competition 1/8th Scale Brushless Motor. The LRP development team designed the Dynamic 8 motors with one goal in mind: satisfy the needs of 1/8 electric racers. The Dynamic 8 Brushless has been developed completely from scratch. An important aspect of its design is the innovative multi-slot winding, resulting in extremely high torque.
Can it get better? Due to the higher efficiency over the entire rpm range, high speeds and long runtimes are easily achieved. In other words: less power is lost to heat and more power reaches the drive shafts. The Dynamic 8 delivers great performance, robust and universal construction, as well as its easy handling and installation. In addition, it features high torque and optimum efficiency at the same time.
- Heavy-Duty XTEC B8 Housing: Machined from solid 7075-T6 aluminum. Fully dismountable
- High Torque Design: Special design with 4 pole magnet and 12 slots for highest torque
- CoolTemp Motor Design: Highly efficient design and optimized cooling for low running temperatures
- Precision Balanced Rotor: Smoothness for best reliability and maximum RPM
- Oversized Ball Bearings: For highest performance and durability
- Universal Fit: Fits all 1/8 Brushless cars - Multi-mounting system for M3 or M4 screws
- LRP-Sensored Technology: LRP‘s World‘s winning sensor system for best power, throttle-, brake-feel and efficiency
Sintered 4 pole
7.4 - 18.5V
iX8 BL Speed Control (#80880)
RPM (at 14.8V):
Power (at 14.8V):
This product was added to our catalog on March 10, 2014