This is the LRP Competition 2S - 7.4V, 40C, 5200mAh Hard Case Li-Poly Battery Pack. LRP's Competition Car Line hardcase LiPo's are a unique developed and stand-alone battery line, with batteries available for various competition applications. The result is a true Blue is Better product with maximum power output! The battery type can be easily identified while the battery is mounted in the car due to the sideways mounting of the label, and mounting the battery with tape will not harm the label.
- HDS-2 - Advanced High Density Stacking Technology: Even higher voltage due to improved separator materials
- Tested According to Latest UN Test Standards: High cell safety due to certified UN test
- 4mm Gold Coated Connectors: For low contact resistance
- See-Through Hardcase: Durable hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material for maximum safety
- LRP Quality Approved: Tested LRP quality, e.g. endurance-tested over 400 continuous charge and discharge cycles
- Up to 80C Burst and 40C continuous
- No memory effect, extremely long lifetime
- 3C Max Charge current - 12A recommended
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
6-cell SubC type stick pack replacement
7.4V - 2S
4mm gold connector
2mm gold connector
1/10 on/off road
This product was added to our catalog on April 15, 2014.