Losi TEN-SCTE 1/10 Scale 4WD RTR Short Course Truck w/DX3E Radio
This is the Losi TEN-SCTE 1/10 Scale 4WD RTR Short Course Truck, with an included Spektrum DX3E 2.4GHz Radio System. The ultimate 4WD short course truck is now available in an RTR configuration! The 1/10-scale licensed TEN-SCTE RTR has arrived and it’s ready to dominate the short course. With a digital high-torque servo, an anodized aluminum chassis and a powerful, programmable brushless system, the TEN-SCTE doesn’t disappoint. It’s extremely durable and perfect for racing or bashing with your friends.
The TEN-SCTE comes ready to run with a DX3E radio system that features Spektrum 2.4GHz technology. Packed with features, the DX3E gives you everything you need to take complete control of the TEN-SCTE RTR. It’s tough to beat this easy-to-use radio with its modern Spektrum styling, interference-free driving and added features such as battery indicator LEDs and steering dual rates. It also comes with a shorter antenna, requires fewer batteries and lets you run more than six vehicles at a time. The SR300 receiver also comes pre-installed.
In Depth Features:
- Lightweight black anodized aluminum chassis: Precision formed and machined from 3mm thick premium aluminum alloy, the TEN-SCTE's chassis provides a rock-solid foundation for unbeatable strength and stability. The chassis plate features a black anodized coating for increased durability and resistance to the elements.
- Anodized, Threaded Shocks: The TEN-SCTE's big-bore, 12mm machined aluminum shock bodies are blue anodized for smooth operation and wear resistance. Threaded shock collars offer easy yet precise adjustment of pre-load and ride height. Shock pistons and bladders are specifically designed for the TEN-SCTE's chassis design and weight provides optimum ride and handling.
- 550-sized, 4-pole, 2800Kv programmable brushless system: This brushless system was designed to harness the most power available for the TEN-SCTE 4WD platform. The 550-sized, 4-pole motor provides an ample amount of torque and top end speeds for any type of action you are looking for. The ESC is easy to set up and is programmable with features like brake/reverse type, brake/reverse amount, punch control, voltage cutoff, motor timing and much more.
- Simple-adjust motor mount: The TEN-SCTE's motor mount design is based on the TLR race-oriented 8IGHT-E motor mount design. A single screw will allow for quick adjustments and motor removal for maintenance and cleaning.
- Off-road beadlock-style wheels with Losi exclusive Eclipse SCT tread pattern: The black wheels with simulated beadlock rings ensure power is transferred to the ground in style, while the Eclipse SCTs provide plenty of traction on multiple surface types.
- 4mm adjustable turnbuckles with captured ends: Losi has designed the TEN-SCTEs tie rods with captured ends to stand up to extreme impacts and virtually any terrain you'll encounter. Captured rod ends prevent accidental disconnection and keep the suspension solid and reliable.
- Spektrum DX3E and SR300 Radio System: The TEN-SCTE comes ready to run with a DX3E radio system that features Spektrum 2.4GHz technology. Packed with features, the DX3E gives you everything you need to take complete control of the TEN-SCTE RTR. Its tough to beat this easy-to-use radio with its modern Spektrum styling, interference-free driving and added features such as battery indicator LEDs and steering dual rates. It also comes with a shorter antenna, requires fewer batteries and lets you run more than six vehicles at a time. The SR300 receiver also comes preinstalled.
Features at a Glance:
- Durable, anodized aluminum TEN chassis
- Aluminum, adjustable, oil-filled, coil-over shocks
- Programmable SC brushless ESC
- 550-sized, four-pole, 2800Kv SC motor
- Spektrum SR300 receiver with 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Three sealable differentials
- Simple-adjust motor mount
- Digital, high-torque steering servo
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Losi exclusive Eclipse™ SCT tread pattern
- Off-road beadlock-style wheels
- Realistic SC Bumpers with Losi logo mud flaps
- 4mm adjustable turnbuckles with captured ends
- Captured hinge pins
- Three-channel surface system
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Two-position, three-position or linear auxiliary setting
- Steering dual rate knob for easy adjustment
- Independent travel adjustment dials for all three channels
- Battery voltage level indicator LEDs
- Servo reversing on all three channels
Type: 4WD Short Course Truck
Length: 21.34 in (524mm)
Width: 11.65 in (295.8mm)
Wheelbase: 13.15 in (334mm)
Weight: 6.75lb (3.06 kg)
Chassis: Anodized aluminum
Suspension: 4-wheel independent long-travel
Drivetrain: 4WD with gear differential and slipper clutch
Tire Type: Front/Rear: Eclipse SCT
Motor or Engine: Losi® 550-sized, 4-pole, 2800Kv SCT BL
Speed Control: Losi Programmable MSC-MXPRO BL ESC
Radio: Spektrum DX3E with an SR300 RX
Servo: MSX digital, high-torque
- TEN-SCTE RTR Short Course Truck
- Spektrum DX3E Radio System & SR300 Receiver
- Digital, High Torque Steering Servo
- 550-Sized, 4-Pole, 2800kV Brushless Motor
- Programmable SC Brushless Electronic Speed Control
Needed to Complete:
- 7.4V LiPo Battery & Charger
This product was added to our catalog on November 25, 2011.
So I "settled" on the Ten-SCTE, and couldn't be happier. I've put roughly 20 3S lipos through it, and it's taken a f*&@ing BEATING in the process. To this point, I haven't broken a single thing except the body, and two of the body mounts. I had to remove the rear end on Sunday to bend the frame straight as a result of repeatedly landing nose high from 6 feet in the air, 20 feet past the landing of a triple that none of our other cars can even clear. It takes 5 countersunk screws to *completely* remove the rear half of the car. That's it. Clamped the frame in a vise, and bent it back straight. Put the 5 screws back in, and the car is completely back together.
Bone stock, with a Tenergy 5000mah 3S, the truck is crazy fast. I highly recommend this truck to anybody looking for a serious basher as well as a capable race vehicle. It's significantly more resilient than a Slash 4x4 VXL, and MUCH faster as well. You will not be disappointed with this truck.)
Tuff, race ready and very well priced.
You WILL NOT fine a better rtr SC that's handles n races this good.)
The steering servo is horrible, might as well replace that the same time you buy this.
The DX3E system, its OK, but might as well invest in a better reciever transmitter down the road.
Overall an excellent RTR.)
I was noticing it was not driving straight & looked under to see the frame & it is bent it has to be a factory defect or is that week? I gave them a thumbs up on it but now I take my words back!! I have a traxxas jato I've ran that thing over some Ruff stuff & the fram Never got bent & same thickness 3-mm
to all of you out there that has the new Losi 10 scte rtr watch out the frame is very badly made were it comes to the front of it there is not enough metal to much cut off should be more straight cut not the V cut were the a-arm hook they have got to fix this matter)