The Losi TENACITY DB 1/10 RTR 4WD Brushless Desert Buggy combines the legendary TEN platform with the precision control of a Spektrum AVC system. The Losi TENACITY-DB 4X4 Desert Buggy RTR is power personified. Add in incredible true to scale looks like roll cage, driver figures, and tires and you have a package unmatched by the competition. Inspired by proven race technology yet bred for straight bashing, this dynamic desert buggy offers performance unlike any other vehicle in its class. Designed to be tough and tunable, with handling and impressive speeds of 50+ mph right out-of-the-box.
Features at a Glance:
- TEN 4WD platform
- Dynamite 130A brushless ESC and Fuze 4-Pole 3800Kv 550 motor
- Speedometer option
- Front, Center and Rear differentials
- Spektrum DX2E Active radio system with AVC
- Waterproof components
- 12mm race-inspired composite body shocks
- Updated wheel and tire design
- Full cage with body panels and wing
- Spektrum FPV mount
- Flip top cage with working LED
In Depth Features:
- Legendary TEN Platform: The legendary, high-performance TEN platform features a super-tough composite chassis and the ability to adjust the TENACITY-DB’s suspension and drivetrain for any condition.
- Independent Front and Rear Suspension: The front and rear suspension provide amazing handling with a consistent feel and the ability to soak up bumps. It all adds up to a buggy that’s dialed in for maximized performance right out of the box.
- 50+ MPH Dynamite Fuze 550 4-Pole 3800Kv Motor: The brushless ESC and motor provide wicked power with a 2 or 3 cell Li-Po (not included) that will blaze speeds of 50+ MPH on 3S power.
- Dynamite 130A Brushless ESC: The ESC is waterproof, completely programmable, and comes pre-wired with a high-current EC3 connector. It’s set up right out of the box to put the TENACITY-DB through its paces.
- 4x4 Driveline with Adjustable Differentials: Full-time four-wheel drive provides increased traction and handling. The front, center and rear differentials can also be tuned for various conditions. Included with the TENACITY-DB is a center differential that allows the power to bleed to the front or rear and allows the vehicle to handle the roughest terrain.
- Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with Pre-Load Adjustment: Adjustable oil filled coil-over shocks on all four corners soak up the gnarliest terrain. The 12mm shocks are fully-adjustable and allow you to tune the handling of the TENACITY-DB to maximize performance and dominate anywhere.
- Composite Chassis with Bottom-Loading Battery Tray: The super-tough composite chassis lets you quickly and easily make battery changes without removing the body.
- Waterproof Electronics: All components are waterproof, so you can run the vehicle in the nastiest conditions imaginable. For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals.
- Metric Hardware: Complete metric hardware is featured throughout the TENACITY-DB, including bearings, screws and nuts.
- Race-Inspired Body and Wing: The TENACITY-DB’s body is inspired by the full-size, racing desert buggies and its rear wing keeps it stable at wicked fast speeds.
- Scale Wheel and Tire Design: The TENACITY-DB comes with Maxxis Razr MT tires mounted on an aggressive 12-spoke wheel with faux beadlocks that are decorated to match the buggy's scale body and looks.
- Flip Top Roll Cage with LED Light Bar: Incredible scale looking flip top roll cage is hinged in the back to make it easier for drivers to get “under the hood.” The LED light bar adds to the scale detail making it so the fun doesn’t end even when the sun goes down.
- Spektrum Waterproof Metal Gear Steering Servo: For added precision, the metal gear steering servo makes short work of tight turns. Drivers can crank it knowing the responsiveness is second to none.
- Spektrum FPV Mount: Included in the box but optional to install, the Spektrum FPV (First Person View) mount is designed specifically for the TENACITY-DB. Adding the FPV mount lets you easily install an all-in-one FPV system. When combined with the Spektrum heavy-duty FPV camera (SPMVA2510) and a headset (SPMVM430C), you're ready to experience a driving sensation more intense than any other vantage point can offer.
- THE FULL-THROTTLE FREEDOM OF AVC® TECHNOLOGY: The receiver's built-in AVC® (Active Vehicle Control) system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of throttle and steering adjustments per second, so more of the motor's power is translated into ballistic speed and acceleration instead of just flying dirt. The patent-pending AVC system adds a level of performance that simply cannot be found with any vehicle from any manufacturer other than Horizon Hobby. Like traction control in your full-scale vehicle, you can activate or deactivate the system on the fly and adjust the level of stability based on driving conditions. Any R/C vehicle can go fast and with AVC you can go faster while maintaining optimum stability in all driving conditions.
- SPEKTRUM™ DX2E ACTIVE™ RADIO SYSTEM: The Spektrum™ DX2e Active™ radio system offers advanced features like AVC control, a 3-position throttle limiting switch and travel adjust. It also has an expansion port that lets you add the Spektrum Speedometer or a Bluetooth module and phone mount to utilize the Spektrum Dashboard app.
- PERFORMANCE ADD-ONS (not included)
- SPEEDOMETER ADD-ON: Adding the optional Spektrum™ Speedometer allows you to instantly see your vehicle's speed in real time (other items may be required). It also records top speed and features an easy-to read LED screen.
- SPEKTRUM DASHBOARD MOBILE APP: The Spektrum Dashboard Mobile application allows you to view everything from speed, motor or engine temperature, battery voltage and more (optional accessories required).
Type: Desert Buggy
Length: 21.1 in (535mm)
Width: 11.7 in (297mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.5 in (38mm)
Wheelbase: 13.1 in (332mm)
Chassis: 5mm Composite
Tire Type: Maxxis Razr MT
Motor or Engine: Non-Sensored Brushless, 550 4 Pole 3800Kv
Speed Control: Included
Radio: Spektrum DX2E ACTIVE
Batteries: 7.4 5000mAh 2S 50C or 11.1V 5000mAh 3S 50C Hardcase LiPo Battery with EC3 connector (Sold Separately)
Charger: Sold Separately
Gear Pitch: MOD 1
Wheel Size: 2.2 in x 3.0 in diameter and 1.63 in (41.4mm) width
Shock Type: 12mm Composite, Oil-Filled
Body: Screen Printed
Ball Bearings: Yes
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- 7.4 5000mAh 2S 50C or 11.1V 5000mAh 3S 50C Hardcase LiPo Battery w/EC3 connector
- Compatible Charger
This product was added to our catalog on June 1, 2018