Losi TENACITY 1/10 RTR 4WD Brushless Monster Truck (Blue) w/2.4GHz Radio & AVC
A legendary monster reborn
What do you get when you combine the beloved TEN® platform, AVC® control and a powerful 3800Kv Fuze™ motor? The 1/10 scale Losi® Tenacity™ Monster Truck RTR. Not only is the legendary TEN platform now more accessible and affordable than ever—with easy-to-use features and the precise control of a Spektrum™ AVC system the Tenacity Monster Truck can reach speeds of 50+ MPH* on 3S power. It's tough, fast and built to last whether you're bashing on the pavement or tearing across the terrain, wet or dry. You can even measure your speed with the optional Speedometer that plugs into the included radio system. Choose the Tenacity for high power, high-speed fun.
*50+ mph speeds can be achieved with optional gearing.
- TEN 4WD Platform: Based off the durable, high-performance TEN chassis, the Tenacity features a ladder-style chassis frame that provides excellent ground clearance and helps you tackle any terrain.
- Dynamite 130A Brushless ESC and Fuze 4-Pole 3800Kv 550 Motor: The brushless ESC and motor provide crazy power with a 2-3 cell Li-Po (not included)—you can reach speeds of 50+ MPH on 3S power! The ESC is waterproof, completely programmable and comes pre-wired with a high-current EC3 connector. It works wit
- Speedometer Option: The Spektrum DX2E Active with telemetry lets you measure your actual speed via an optional speedometer that plugs into the DX2E Active.
- Spektrum DX2E radio system with AVC: The Tenacity comes with a reliable Spektrum radio and the convenience of AVC (Active Vehicle Control). Also includes the new SPMSRS6000 receiver with steering priority—you’ll never under-steer when AVC is on.
- Waterproof Components: All components are waterproof so you can run the vehicle in wet conditions.
- Center Differential: Unlike most 1/10th monster trucks, the Tenacity features a center differential that provides proportional power to each end of the vehicle regardless of conditions. This helps the truck accelerate and remain balanced in all types of conditions.
- Bottom-Load Battery Tray: Quickly and easily make battery changes without removing the body.
- 12mm Race Inspired Plastic Bodied Shock Absorbers: These provide a high level of stability and control on even the roughest terrain.
- Spektrum FPV Mount: Includes a Spektrum FPV mount.
- Metric Hardware: Complete metric hardware is featured throughout the truck, including on all bearings, screws and nuts.
- 12mm Large Bore Composite Oil-Filled Shocks
- Bottom Load Battery
- Fully Enclosed Receiver Box
- Front, Center and Rear Silicone Filled Differentials
- Dynamite® 550, 3800Kv 4-Pole Brushless Motor
- Spektrum™ Waterproof Metal Gear Steering Servo
- Spektrum SRS6000 AVC® Receiver
- Powerful Dynamite Fuze™ 130amp Waterproof ESC
- Based off the National Championship Winning TEN® Platform
- Full Metric Hardware
- Scale Monster Truck Tires
- Full-Time 4WD
- Two Color Options
- Scale Front and Rear Bumpers
Type: Monster Truck
Length: 20.2 in (514.4mm)
Width: 13.5 in (343mm)
Height: 8.5 in (216mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.5 in (63.5mm)
Wheelbase: 13 in (330mm)
Weight: 6.2 lb (2.8kg)
Chassis: Composite Plastic
Suspension: Coil-over, Independent
Tire Type: All-Terrain
Motor or Engine: Non-Sensored Brushless, 550 4 Pole 3800Kv
Speed Control: Included
Radio: Spektrum DX2E
Batteries: 7.4 5000mAh 2S 30C or 11.1V 5000mAh 30C 3S Hardcase LiPo Battery with EC3 connector (Sold Separately)
Charger: Sold Separately
Gear Pitch: MOD 1
Wheel Size: 2.8 in (71.2mm)
Shock Type: 12mm Composite Plastic, Oil-Filled
Body: Tenacity Monster Truck, Screen Printed
Ball Bearings: Yes
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- 7.4 5000mAh 2S 30C or 11.1V 5000mAh 30C 3S Hardcase LiPo Battery with EC3 connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on December 18, 2017.