Losi "ReadyLift" 1/16 Scale Electric Short Course Truck (Bind-N-Drive)
This is the Losi 1/16 Mini "ReadyLift" Bind-N-Drive Short Course Truck. A 2WD mini with an Xcelorin brushless power system, oil-filled shocks and an extended short course chassis. Too good to be true? Nope. The Mini SCT RTR has all that and more. It’s ready to take on the competition. Not only does this 1/16 truck have a Losi reciever with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology, but it’s got a Sean Geiser ReadyLift licensed body with sponsor decals and generous ground clearance. Losi teamed up with Sean Geiser to bring you this scale replica of the ReadyLift truck from the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series.
This 1/16 ReadyLift Mini SCT harnesses brushless power in a package that provides incredible control and handling. Featuring an Xcelorin 4500Kv motor, all metal gear transmission, and a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM reciever, this short course truck has the power to blow away the competition!
What is Bind-N-Drive?
Bind-N-Drive (BND) is a transmitter-less option for RC enthusiasts who already own a surface transmitter featuring Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM Technology. This money-saving innovation allows you to add a Bind-N-Drive vehicle to your collection without the extra cost or clutter of an extra transmitter.
- Durable, composite-molded centerline chassis
- All-metal gear transmission
- Adjustable oil-filled, coil-over shocks
- Powerful, mini servo with servo saver
- Spektrum SR300 receiver with 2.4GHz DSM Technology
- Xcelorin 4500Kv brushless motor
- Water-resistant Xcelorin™ brushless ESC with cutoff (2-3S LiPo)
- All-terrain short course tires
- Chrome, off-road beadlock-style wheels
- Fully decorated Sean Geiser ReadyLift SCT Body
- Type: 2WD Short Course Truck
- Scale: 1/16
- Length: 12.83 in (326mm)
- Width: 7.28 in (185mm)
- Wheelbase: 8.27 in (210mm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz (160g)
- Suspension: 4-wheel independent with adjustable, coil-over, oil-filled shocks
- Motor or Engine: Xcelorin 4500Kv Brushless Motor
- Speed Control: Xceorin Mini ESC with 2-3S LiPo Cutoff
- Batteries: 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH Pack with EC2 included
- Charger: Peak, wall charger
- Kit/RTR: RTR
This product was added to our catalog on October 1, 2010.