Losi Night Crawler 2.0 4WD 1/10 RTR Rock Crawler w/DX2E 2.4GHz Radio
Losi's Night Crawler 2.0 4WD 1/10 Scale Ready to Run Rock Crawler can claw its way over almost any obstacle. From steep inclines to brutal boulders, this relentless crawler does not quit, no matter what time of day it is. That's because this edition of the Night Crawler climbs to the top with more terrain-conquering features than before, including an LED light bar, rock lights, and waterproof electronics. The result is a rig that leaves nearly nothing standing between you and getting behind the wheel. Not the night, not the weather and not the type of unforgiving conditions that normal RC cars and trucks simply can't handle.
- Front And Rear Worm-Gear Drive: The worm gear acts as a break when no power is supplied. When power is supplied, axle torque is optimized so the vehicle won't be thrown off-balance while climbing. Small gear assembly provides extra ground clearance beneath the axle housing.
- Crawler Optimized, LiPo Compatible ESC: The included ESC features crawler-specific programming and comes pre-wired for EC3 battery connectors. In addition to being waterproof this ESC is capable of running on both NiMH and LiPo batteries so you can maximize your rock crawling whenever you drive.
- 4” Adjustable Oil-filled Shocks: Massive 4 inch shocks provide smooth operation and maximum articulation without binding. Shocks are also adjustable as well as rebuildable to ensure they maintain the desired suspension performance.
- LED Light Bar And Rock Lights: An improved light bar and rock lights keep you driving well into the night. High-intensity rock lights illuminate all four corners of the Night Crawler 2.0, so you get total light coverage, and the LED light bar can be adjusted for maximum illumination.
- Waterproof Electronics: All electronics on the Night Crawler 2.0 are waterproof, so you'll never have to worry about the servo, motor or ESC when Mother Nature is at her worst.
- All-Metal CV Front Axle and Center Driveshaft: Aluminum front axle and center driveshaft provide superior durability and help to handle the strenuous driving associated with rock crawling. This provides the edge over competitors that use plastic joints and eliminates the need for extensive upgrades.
- Redesigned Battery Tray: The Night Crawler 2.0 features a battery tray that allows for multiple battery types including standard NiMH and LiPo “stick” packs to any 2.2-inch LiPo crawler battery packs.
- Molded 4-Link Suspension: A 4-link suspension setup helps minimize rear axle swing. A 17-degree bend enables smooth operation throughout the suspension cycling and enables precise handling.
- Twin Vertical Plate Chassis: The Night Crawler 2.0 electronics and motor come mounted to durable twin aluminum plate chassis that help protect against wear and tear. The plates are also positioned as close to the ground as possible to create a low center of gravity that compliments the crawler experience.
- Direct-Drive Transmission: Light and compact, the direct-drive transmission on the Night Crawler 2.0 provides an ultra-low gear ratio for rock crawling and features metal outputs for extra durability
- 3-Piece 2.2” Beadlock Wheels: True beadlock chrome wheels utilize 12mm hexes to maximize durability. Not only do these wheels provide supreme style and performance they also won't require any glue to help hold a tire in place.
- Losi Rock Claw Tires™ with Foam Inserts: Massive Rock Claw tires provide superior grip and add a level of realism to the crawler experience. Rock Claw tires feature Losi's blue foam compound and have the grip and traction to scale through the most demanding terrain.
- Zero Ackerman Steering: Steering system provides precision control and course-crushing performance. 45 degrees of steering enables the Night Crawler 2.0 to crawl, climb and conquer in the most demanding scenarios without skipping a beat.
Type: Rock Crawler
Length: 17.5 in (444.5mm)
Width: 9.875 in (250.8mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3 in (312.4mm)
Weight: 4.18 lb (1.9kg)
Chassis: Aluminum Twin Vertical Plate
Tire Type: 2.2 Losi Rock Claws
Motor or Engine: 540 Brushed
Speed Control: Included
Radio: Spektrum DX2E 2-channel
Batteries: Speedpack 1800mAh Ni-MH 6-Cell Flat with EC3
Wheel Size: 2.2 in Beadlock
Shock Type: 4-inch aluminum with adjustable collars
Body: Painted Grappler Pro
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2015.