Losi LST 3XL-E 1/8 RTR Brushless 4WD Monster Truck w/DX2E 2.4GHz Radio & AVC
This discount coupon only applies to: Select Losi & Vaterra Kits
More speed, more power, extreme durability—the Losi LST 3XL-E
The LST platform has reached a new level. Hit the terrain at speeds of up to 50+ MPH* on 6S power. Whether you’re on dirt or pavement, this basher will not disappoint. You’ll have control at all times thanks to the AVC® system. And when it comes to taking abuse, the 3XL-E doesn’t flinch—this isn’t a monster truck that gets intimidated easily. Bottom line, if you loved the LST XXL-2 E, you will be obsessed with the 3XL-E.
*50+ mph speeds can be achieved with optional gearing.
- New Chassis and Side Rails: New low center of gravity molded chassis lowers the batteries to provide increased durability, stability and performance.
- LSD Center Differential: Unlike most monster trucks, the 3XL-E uses a center differential that ensures a proportional delivery of power to all parts of the vehicle, regardless of conditions. It lets the truck accelerate and stay balanced on any terrain.
- Updated Center Drive Shafts: A spring retaining coupler helps keep the drive pin in place.
- Large Scale Servo: The Spektrum S904 1/6 Scale WP Digital Servo is a larger, stronger servo for worry-free steering performance.
- New Servo Saver: The new adjustable servo saver is designed to work with large-scale servos.
- Flip Top Body Mount: Removable flip top body mount provides easy access for battery changes and maintenance.
- Speedometer Option: The Spektrum DX2E ACTIVE with telemetry lets you measure actual speed via an optional speedometer that plugs into the DX2E ACTIVE.
- Spektrum DX2E ACTIVE radio system with AVC: Reliable Spektrum radio and the security of Active Vehicle Control. Truck includes new SPMSRS6000 receiver with steering priority. You’ll never under steer when AVC is activated.
- Dynamite Electronics: The Dynamite Fuze 150A Brushless ESC and Fuze 1/8 Brushless 2200Kv Motor run on 4S or 6S power, providing speeds of up to 50+ MPH. New integrated motor cool fins provide cool temps for longer run times and enhanced performance.
- Waterproof Components: Run in wet conditions with waterproof components.
- Updated Shocks: Larger diameter shock shafts provide increased durability.
- Optional Wheelie Bar: Optional wheelie bar included in the box.
- New molded composite chassis with integrated side rails
- LSD center differential
- Large-scale servo
- New servo saver
- Flip top body mount
- Speedometer option
- Spektrum DX2E ACTIVE radio system with AVC
- Dynamite electronics
- Waterproof components
- Updated shocks
- New Tires and Wheels
- Optional wheelie bar
- Updated center drive shafts
- 2200Kv motor with integrated motor mount and cooling fins
Type: Monster Truck
Length: 23.0 in without wheelie bar (584.2mm)
Width: 18.5 in (469.9mm)
Height: 10.75 in (273.1mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.75 in (95.3mm)
Wheelbase: 15.9 in (403.9mm)
Weight: 15.5 lbs (7.0kg)
Chassis: Molded Composite, with 6061 T6 Aluminum Mid Chassis Plate
Tire Type: Off-Road Pin
Motor or Engine: Non-Sensored Brushless, 2200Kv Integrated Motor Mount
Speed Control: 150A Sensorless BL WP
Radio: DX2E ACTIVE
Servos: 18KG Waterproof 1/5th Scale
Batteries: 2 x 2S or 3S 50C+ LiPo battery with EC5 connector (Sold Separately)
Charger: Sold Separately
Gear Pitch: 1.0 Module
Wheel Size: 4.1 in (104.1) x 4.0 in (101.6mm)
Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs
Body: 3XL-E Truck, Flip Top Mount
Ball Bearings: Complete
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- (1) Losi LST 3XL-E
- (1) Spektrum™ DX2E ACTIVE™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with AVC
- (1) Spektrum 6-Channel DSMR® AVC Surface Receiver
- (1) Spektrum 18KG Waterproof 1/5th Scale Servo
- (1) Dynamite® Fuze™ 150A Sensorless Brushless Waterproof 3S-6S ESC
- (1) Dynamite Fuze 1/8 4P Brushless Motor 2200Kv
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- (2) 2S or 3S 50C+ LiPo battery with EC5 connector
- (1) LiPo battery charger with EC5 charge plug
This product was added to our catalog on November 2, 2017.
gears out again)