This is the Kyosho ZEPHYR Readyset Quadcopter Racer Drone with a 2.4GHz Radio System, Flight Battery and Battery Charger. Unlike existing drones that are difficult to control, this sensational drone racer is controlled like an R/C car with a pistol-grip transmitter. Takeoff and auto-hover with one-touch control using ultrasonic sensors that remove the frustration of learning complicated flying techniques. Now you can experience the fun of drone flying at your own pace.
Speeds over the ground just like a Hoverboard
The drone racer is equipped with advanced ultrasonic sensors, 6-axis gyroscope (3-axis angle speed sensors, 3-axis acceleration sensors), barometric pressure sensor and four fast response mini coreless motors. Speed switching function provides a choice between “Easy Mode” and “Active Mode” and delivers direct intuitive flight control.
Altitude is automatically maintained with ultrasonic and barometric pressure sensors. Altitude setting of 35cm or 60cm can be selected with a switch on the R/C system and one-touch control is used for takeoff, hovering and landing. The drone racer is not designed for high altitude performance, but instead, for people to enjoy safe flying near the ground.
- Readyset aircraft is ready out of the box
- Utilizes 2.4GHz pistol grip transmitter
- Flies near the ground like a hoverboard
- Adjust altitude to 35cm or 60cm with the flick of a switch
- One-tough control is used for takeoff, hovering and landing
- Equipped with 6-axis gyroscope, ultrasonic sensors and barometric pressure sensors
- Speed switching from "Easy Mode" or "Active Mode"
- Propeller unit angle can be changed between 0°, 10° & 20° for more stability or speed
Length: 302mm (with guard)
Width: 300mm (with guard)
Gear Ratio: 5 : 1
Weight: 130g approx.
Motor: 8.5mm coreless
Propeller: D5 x P4
Flight Time: 10 min approx.
Charging Time: 1-2 hours (depending on USB power output)
Speed: 30km/h approx. out of the box (with 0° propeller unit angle - 30km/h; with 20° propeller unit angle - 34.5km/h)
Energy density: 318Wh/L (not subjected PSE)
Flight altitude: Low 35cm/High 60cm approx. (setting can be changed using software application)
- 2.4GHz Transmitter KT-231P+
- USB auto cut charger
- Pinion gear replacement tool (combination binding stick)
- 3.7V-1000mAh Li-Po battery
- Arm holder (10°, 20°)
- USB cable
- Spare propeller (for one drone)
- Quick start guide
- Instruction manual
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- Computer with USB port (for charging) or USB power adapter (if output is more than 2A, full charge can be complete within one hour)
This product was added to our catalog on November 28, 2016
I then called A Main Customer Service, and after waiting on hold for over 10 minutes, I spoke with another Customer Service rep who told me that I had to contact Kyosho for any issues. I explained that I purchased the item new from A Main Hobbies, and A Main sent me a defective item and was responsible for making things right. The rep said he would talk with the “ Returns” department and call me back. Once again, I did not get a return call.
Unfortunately, it appears that A Main Hobbies does not care about its customers. I have been buying RC items from A Main since 2012. This will be my last purchase from A Main as they clearly don’t value customers.