This is the Kyosho WR-010 iReceiver Wireless LAN Radio Control System. This 6-channel Wi-Fi control system allows you to control your R/C models through your smart phone, tablet or PDA! Simply replace your models receiver with the iReceiver and enjoy this revolution in R/C model control. The touch screen on your device, display's control stick and lever icons that deliver the same control response as a standard transmitter. Plus, its incredibly small and weighs just 10g, making it easy to mount in a variety of applications. Free apps are available for various R/C models such as cars, boats, airplanes, helicopters and tracked vehicles.
Using the Wi-Fi connection on your device, this system delivers stable control through wireless LAN. When you combine this with the Kyosho WC-010 iReceiver Digital Video Camera (KYO82261), you can capture a real time "first person view" on your smartphone. This creates the feeling that you are actually riding inside your model! While looking at your screen, you can drive your model into the next room to see what’s happening! Additionally, the data can even be recorded and saved on your smartphone. A variety of programmable settings are available including slowing the speed down for easier control. The iReceiver adds a unique dimension to the hobby and the possibilities are almost endless.
- iReceiver allows control through smartphone, tablet or PDA using Wi-Fi.
- Replaces your standard R/C receiver.
- Use the optional camera unit (KYO82261) to watch the action on your smartphone while controlling the model.
- Transmits video data that can be recorded on your smartphone.
- Separate control types for each category (app under development)
- All, independent left/right control adjustment (EPA) and dual rate
- Max speed adjustment (100/70/50/30% 4-stage)
- Channel mixing
- Confirms stick (lever) position with vibration
- Lap time measurement
- Timer function
- Individual reverse switch for each channel
- 40 model memory bank
- Digital trim
- Sub trim
- Still image capture
- Setting menu for individual functions
Weight: 10g approx.
Channels: Inputs for 6-channels
Power Supply Voltage: 4.8-6V
External Ports: Connectors for iCamera unit, USB & extension board
Range: 80-100m; live video approx. 35-40m
Compatible Device 1: [Apple iOS Series] OS: iOS7; Portable Device: iPhone4S/5/5S/5C, iPad Retina model, iPad mini
Compatible Device 2: [Android Devices] OS: Android 4.2.2 recommended; CPU: minimum 1.2GHz Quad Core recommended; 4.5inch screen recommended
**Depending on network performance or device version, the functionality, response speed and image quality can vary.
Preparing the Device:
- iPhone: Go to the AppStore and download the iReceiver control application (kyosho ireceiver, kyosho).
- Android: Go to GooglePlay and download the iReceiver control application (kyosho ireceiver, kyohso).
- Instruction manual
This product was added to our catalog on December 10, 2013