The Kyosho Ultima RB7SS Stock Spec 1/10 2WD Electric Buggy Kit was developed for high level stock class racing, and has been tuned specifically for 17.5T motors. The kit includes velvet coated aluminum diff shafts, universals, and direct drive top shaft to deliver efficient transfer of power to the surface. Additionally, the overall weight of the machine has been reduced, including a lightweight body. With a revised rear end set up and the lightweight drive line components, this SS (Stock Spec) machine is designed to take your spec class program to the next level.
- Velvet coated aluminum driveshafts and diff halves dramatically reduce rotating mass and friction. Blade type adapters further reduce friction and wear.
- Gunmetal anodized aluminum front axles help reduce the overall weight of the chassis. The RB7 SS is 35g lighter than the standard RB7.
- Aluminum driveline components help reduce rotating mass and overall weight for improved spec racing performance.
- Velvet coated direct drive topshaft and included 72T spur gear help extract maximum power from today's modern spec class motors.
Track width: F: 221mm/ R: 201mm
Transmission ratio: 2.6:1
- Unassembled car kit
- Lightweight spec clear body
- X-GEAR ball diff , high graphite grease, and springs
Needed to Complete:
- 2ch, 1 servo, 1 ESC RC system
- Battery and charger for chassis
- Wheels, Tires and inserts
- Pinion gear
- Paint for body
- Batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2019