Kyosho Seawind "Carbon Edition" ReadySet Racing Yacht
As the flagship of the Kyosho fleet, the Seawind has commanded respect for many years with performance worthy of its high-end yacht status. The imposing size and majestic JF-class form makes this model a stunning interior display on its own. However, the Seawind was built for racing and the new carbon hull lifts performance and overall quality to another level. The most popular yacht in Kyosho’s lineup has been enhanced with a carbon hull and packaged as a Readyset for ease of use. The large aspect ratio of the long span keel and tight response from the push-pull rudder control are part of the Seawind's fully race-ready specifications. Sharp acceleration brings the Seawind quickly up to full speed while exceptional energy efficiency delivers maximum stability in light winds so you can use light breeze like a pro. The Readyset is packaged with a 2.4GHz RC system that automatically manages frequency band selection and combines with the waterproof metal-geared KS501SW sail servo for high strength and durability and the precision and power of the waterproof KS202W rudder servo. Core strength is delivered through the one-piece carbon hull and deck shell structure. The lower section of the hull is finished in clear gel coating that accentuates the stunning quality and finish of the carbon material. The hatch on the deck is also finished in blue gel coating. Striking color coordination of top and bottom sections produce a work of marine art that is a pleasure to behold. The mast, keel and rudder can be detached without the use of any tools for compact storage and transport. Experience the pride and joy of top class yacht racing with the Seawind Carbon Edition.
- Carbon hull equipped with 2.4GHz radio control system realized at a great value price in a Readyset.
- Pre-assembled hull complete with coloring.
- Features extruded high strength aluminum mast and boom.
- Features pre-cut and sewn spin cloth main and jib sails.
- Large aspect ratio keel provides low resistance and excellent performance, even under strong winds.
- Super strong structure features shaft from deck through to the ballast.
- The mast, sail, keel, ballast and rudder can be detached without the use of any tools.
- Equipped with rubber cap for easy release of water from the hull.
- Packed with accessory parts for extra detail as a display model.
- Push-pull rudder and sail control provides sure control.
- Features waterproof sail and waterproof rudder servo.
Weight: 2,800g (approx.)
R/C System: 2.4GHz Syncro KT-431S R/C System
Sail Area: 39dm2
Servo: Sail: KS501SW (waterproof/torque22.3kg); Rudder: KS202W (waterproof)
- Pre-assembled epoxy resin carbon hull complete with coloring (Deck area made of epoxy resin FRP material)
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-431S R/C system installed
- Folding wood boat stand
Needed To Complete:
- (8) "AAA" size alkaline batteries (for transmitter and receiver)
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2017.