Kyosho Scorpion 1/7 GP XXL 2WD Nitro Buggy w/2.4GHz Radio & .28XXL Engine (White)
This is the Kyosho Scorpion 1/7 GP Scorpion XXL Buggy, with an included Syncro 2.4GHz Radio System and a .28XXL Nitro Engine. With a chassis and power source combination that delivers a sharp control feel, the concept of large-scale off-roaders has been altered forever with the introduction of the Scorpion XXL VE 2WD racing buggy.
This high-performance racing weapon dominates land and air with the power to charge over big jumps through off-road racing circuits and rough terrain. Now a powerful GP model joins the Scorpion XXL series that stormed across the world with its sharp control feel around the suspension and chassis layout with centralized weight featuring a midship mounted XXL engine fitted with pull starter. The unique design effectively maintains rear traction while reducing the under steer characteristic of 2WD vehicles. The full benefits of the engine power source are captured while the suspension is even more flexible than the VE model to deliver a unique finish despite the number of components shared across both chassis platforms. A waterproof RC system including the KS203 servo incorporating metal gears delivers a sharp response with (4 x AA) alkaline batteries through the KR200 receiver with failsafe function and the 2.4GHz KT201 transmitter featuring an LCD display for precision setting adjustments.
With the XXL engine mentioned above included, high torque delivers dynamic big scale car performance while the long manifold and large silencer generate additional power output. A large 210cc fuel tank delivers run times of more than 12 minutes while the fuel tank cap is styled as an air intake to add even more character to the model. The easy-start engine is also simple to switch off with the newly developed cutoff switch. These enhancements are designed to make owning and running a GP engine model simpler and easier than ever before. The throbbing sound of engine power and exhaust build performance expectations that this big scale buggy can meet and exceed as you experience off-road racing like never before!
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Engine Cooling: Large 3D shaped air intake on the side of the body channels a fresh air stream into the chassis for extra engine cooling.
- Easy On & Off: Features cutoff switch that stops engine easily. Combines with easy-start engine to make it easier for first-time users of GP models.
- Smooth Clutch: Features a 3-piece clutch that delivers reliable performance, even under the heavy loads of a big scale model and the powerful torque of the engine.
- Slipper Clutch: Large slipper clutch installed. Protects drive train from the excessive shock. Minimizes wheel spin.
- Crisp Steering: Front knuckle with small scrub setting eliminates the slow steering feel typical of large-scale models.
- Realistic Rear Exhaust: Realistic rear exhaust enhances power and keeps your whip CLEAN.
- 2.4GHz Transmitter: The 2.4 GHz KT201 transmitter provides precision control and displays the settings for each function on the LCD screen such as EPA and ABS brakes. The KR200 receiver features a fail-safe setting, and a high torque KS203 servo with an aluminum case and metal gears is also included in the factory-assembled Scorpion XXL VE. Only batteries for the transmitter and 2 to 4S LiPo batteries are required to experience the powerful performance and pure excitement of big-scale off-road buggy racing.
- Servo: High response & torque waterproof servo delivers next-level performance for a factory-built machine
Tread (F/R): 353 / 331mm
Tire(F/R): Φ130×43mm / Φ140×71mm
Gear Ratio: 16.0:1
Weight: 4000g (with body)
Engine: XXL Engine (.28 class)
- Assembled ReadySet Chassis
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- Fuel Bottle
- Glow Ignitor
Needed To Complete:
- (8) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter and receiver)
- (2) "D" Batteries (for glow ignitor)
- 20~30% Nitro Fuel
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2016.