One of the main draws of the MINI-Zs has always been the greater emphasis of body detail and quality of finish, and the 4x4 surpasses existing benchmarks set by the MINI-Z series. The body is molded with thicker material to better resist crash damage from operation in rough terrain. Incorporating the same ladder- style frame of real 4WD vehicles, the MINI-Z 4x4 boasts a 3-link rigid axle suspension combining what would normally be two upper links into a single upper A-arm to deliver maximum suspension movement. A specially designed high-torque steering servo enables this machine to throw its elbows around in the hard terrain for excellent performance in the toughest rock-crawler conditions. The high-torque 130-size motor brings out the beast in the MINI-Z 4x4, specially geared to run well in the low to medium speed ranges common in crawling.
Designed to balance exquisite style, scale detail and superior driving performance, all the MINI-Z 4x4 needs is eight AAA alkaline batteries (sold separately). Whether you take your MINI-Z 4x4 to your local park or just crawl across your own desktop, the Mini-Z 4x4 is a mini crawler that delivers a full range of scale crawling performance in a smaller, compact package.
- Molded with a thick body material for a crash resistance
- Extreme scale detail of Jimny Sierra Body
- Incorporated ladder- style frame of real 4WD vehicles
- 3-link rigid axle suspension
- Specially designed high-torque steering servo
- High-torque 130-size motor
- (1) Complete chassis with built in electronics
- (1) Factory painted body complete with fine details
- (1) KT531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- (6) Pinion gear set (10T, 12T, 14T, 16T, 18T, 20T)
- (3) Pinion gear spacers
- (4) AAA batteries for the transmitter
- (4) AAA batteries for the chassis
This product was added to our catalog on September 8, 2020
I have 2 scx24s, an element enduro 24 and two mini Zs. The Kyoshos are far far more realistic looking. The light kits light the headlights as they should, not the bumper. the rig feels built to last like the others I’ve had from them. If you just want a runner that clrawls decent and you don’t care about scale looks I’d stick with the scx24. If you want a gem of a micro crawler, dig into that wallet and take the plunge.
So easy to use. Just put in AAA batteries and ready for a fun crawling adventure. Absolutely anywhere.
Thank you Amain Hobby for shipping it before time.
Keep it up!