- The first MR-03 chassis set equipped with the newly developed Xspeed VE PRO brushless motor (12000KV).
- Features hard anodized MML aluminum motor mount and MML roll shock.
- Gold plated motor & battery terminals deliver efficient power supply.
- MHS2.4GHz system delivers the fastest control response in MINI-Z history.
- I.C.S. system can be used with the existing manager for the VE.
- Features full ball bearing specifications with ball diff (black anodized).
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Front suspension VCS optimizes camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with ASF2.4GHz system. Transmitter sold separately.
- Includes digital steering servo with coreless motor.
- Coil spring on the front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws.
Tire (F/R): 25X8.5mm / 25X8.5-11mm (Sold Separately)
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
Weight: 135g (approx.)
Motor: Team Orion Xspeed VE PRO (KV12000)
- MR-03W-MML factory assembled chassis installed with Team ORION Xspeed VE PRO brushless motor
- Pinion gear (6T, 7T, 8T, 9T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare wheel nuts
- ASF2.4GHz transmitter KT-18, or MHS 2.4GHZ transmitter EX-6 - Requires compatible transmitter if using MINI-Z HYBRID SPREAD SYSTEM (MHS)
- Auto Scale Collection Body (body set, wheels, tires)
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on April 20, 2017