Kyosho MR-03VE Mini-Z Racer Chassis Kit w/BCS McLaren 12C GT3 2013 Body & 2.4GHz Radio (Orange)
BCS McLaren 12C GT3 2013 Body, and Brushless Motor
The next evolution of the MINI-Z Racer now incorporates the latest brushless motor technology into its performance. Never used before on a MINI-Z, The body/chassis set comes with an optional Xspeed VE ECO Tune Brushless Motor as standard, which boasts easy-to-drive characteristics and outstanding run time; non-contact properties that minimize wear and reduce electrical noise to deliver outstanding linear response and smooth acceleration for a sensorless brushless motor that is approved for use in the MINI-Z Cup and other official races. A limit applied to maximum RPM keeps the playing field level for all drivers. In addition, a newly designed circuit board with ICS function connects to a PC (adapter sold separately) for precision setting adjustments. Just download the ICS VE Manager software from the Kyosho website to manage the brushless motor settings and remove the RPM limit to extract the full potential from your machine. The newly designed upper cover also allows simple mounting of the optional gyro on top and the chassis is equipped. Now the MR-03 s dynamic performance is turbo-charged with brushless motor power to mark a new stage in the evolution of MINI-Z performance and technology.
- MR-03 Chassis Set installed with brushless motor
- Compatible with all existing MINI-Z Racer body types.
- Special brushless motor circuit board features 3 LEDs to indicate proper function.
- Redesigned upper cover enables simple installation of gyro.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Features newly developed innovative VCS front suspension that changes camber angle in concert with suspension stroke.
- ASF2.4GHz R/C system removes need to manage frequency bands. A single transmitter can be used with multiple models. **Transmitter is sold separately.
- Equipped with digital steering servo with integrated coreless motor.
- Coil springs on front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws.
- Features high efficiency gold plated motor terminals.
- Pre-calibrated zero point steering setting.
Length: 124-133mm(MM Chassis:125-133mm,RM Chassis:124-132mm)
Tread (F/R): (Wide)61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow)56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
Tire (F/R): 23.5-25Ã—8.5mm / 25-27Ã—8.5-11mm
Gear Ratio: 7.3,6.3,5.5,4.9:1
Weight: 135g approx.
Motor: Team ORION ECO Tuned VE Brushless (KV 5600)
- Factory assembled MR-03W chassis installed with Team ORION Eco Tune VE brushless motor.
- One-piece RA-27 receiver and brushless motor circuit board equipped with ICS connector
- Upper and lower plate and steering tie rod for (front) narrow tread (included)
- Front suspension spacers for adjustment
- Pinion Gears (7T, 8T, 9T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Spare wheel nuts
Needed to Complete:
- ASF 2.4GHz Perfex KT-18 transmitter for MINI-Z or Kyosho EX-5UR ASF transmitter (No.82011)
- AAA sized alkaline batteries or Ni-MH x 4 for chassis
- AAA sized alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter (KT-18), AA sized alkaline batteries x 8 (EX-5UR)
This product was added to our catalog on August 23, 2017.