Kyosho MR-03N-RM ARR Mini-Z Chassis Set w/Lotus Exige Cup 260 Body (White)
What is ARR Chassis Set? An ARR Chassis Set is a semi-assembled chassis model that includes nearly everything you need to run. A Pre-painted body is included, so only consumables like batteries and a KT-18 transmitter (KYO82001) are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- VCS (Variable Camber Suspension): Upper arms connected to king pins and knuckles with ball links allow the camber angle to change with suspension stroke, just like on a real car. Tire contact with the surface remains constant, even during chassis roll and suspension stroke from surface tracing. The newly developed digital steering servo uses a coreless motor that delivers quick steering response and sharp maneuverability that feels like its riding on rails. Also, the upper arm and one-piece cantilever provide ideal cushioned movement for the coil spring. In addition, the stainless steel king pin and wheel shaft delivers smooth movement for excellent running stability. Precision geometry settings eliminate toe in and toe out change during suspension stroke and produce a neutral steering feel. The innovative VCS (Variable Camber Suspension) represents a significant evolutionary step in the history of the MINI-Z.
- Digital Steering Servo: The powerful position retention and movement of the digital servo is enhanced with the adoption of a coreless motor that provides instantaneous pick up and stopping. In addition, the newly developed steering gear unit has 3 times the gear ratio of previous versions for greater power in holding its position so it holds its line firmly in the face of kickbacks from the road surface and also delivers even more precise movement and response.
- Battery Layout: Same battery layout as the MR-02 chassis achieves a low center of gravity with a main chassis width equal to the narrow MR-015.
- Compatible With All ASC Bodies: The main chassis is compatible with all MINI-Z ASC (Auto Scale) ranging from MR-015, MR-02 and AWD. Pick and choose from any body in the Mini Z Auto Scale body series, there are 100's of bodies to choose from. *NOTE: Special motor case and differential gear assembly maybe required to fit some body styles.
- RA-22 2.4GHz Technology: Equipped with the next generation RA-22 2.4GHz R/C unit specially designed for the MR-03. Requires no frequency bands. Simply switch power ON and enjoy safe and stable control. SF 2.4GHz system automatically scans for open frequencies and promises safer and more secure control.
- Coreless Motor + Gear Reduction Ratio: Digital steering servo features a coreless motor and a gear unit that has 3 times the gear reduction ratio of previous units for powerful movement and position retention.
- Adjustable Front Tread: Can be set to either narrow or wide tread by replacing the front lower and upper plates and steering tie rod. Of course the wheelbase can still be adjusted to suit certain car types.
- Endless Adjustments: Coil springs in the front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws. Motor mount can be easily removed and replaced to suit what ever chassis configuration you want to run from a MM, RM, HM or LM type of mount.
- Powerful Performance: FET speed control amp with more than double the capacity of previous version produces extra powerful running performance.
- Expansion Connectors: The expansion connector allows optional gyro, light unit and I.C.S. interface to be connected and used.
- Power Train: Rear power train utilizes the previous models, the MR-03 rear drive train is fully compatible with all the optional parts currently available for the MR-02.
Length: 153mm (6.0in)
Width: 68.0mm (2.6in)
Height: 40.mm (1.5in)
Chassis Type: MR-03N-RM
Wheelbase: 82mm (3.2in)
- Semi-assembled chassis
- Front suspension spacer for adjustment
- Rear suspension spacer for adjustment
- Completed body painted with decals and front body mount installed
- 6T, 7T, 8T and 9T Pinion Gears
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion removing tools
- Pairing stick
- Spare wheel nut
- Perfex KT-18 (KYO82001)
- (4) AAA-size alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis.
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter (KT-18)
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2013.