Only requires four AA-size batteries!
Nothing stands in the way of the Monster Tracker as it clears jumps and gaps in the road with ease, leaving everything behind in a trail of dust. The pickup truck body rides high and proud in true American style on tires that are big and wide, just like the country of its birth. Power over and through fields with this affordable monster truck that is built tough for carefree excitement. A one-touch hatch allows the chassis to be easily accessed for battery changes. The dust-proof radio box and diff gear case combine with break-resistant flexible resin material so in the rare event of a breakage, easy replacement and assembly provide beginners with peace of mind. Simply insert 4 x AA-size batteries (sold separately) in the transmitter and charge the battery for the chassis and this factory-assembled Readyset truck is ready to rumble. Start your R/C journey on the right track with the Monster Tracker!
- Factory assembled Readyset only requires charging the chassis battery and installation of four AA-size alkaline batteries (sold separately) for the transmitter.
- Includes new 2.4GHz Syncro KT-232P transmitter.
- Fixed length upper arms eliminate need for alignment adjustments.
- Steering servo horn is equipped with servo saver to protect the servo from crash impact.
- Compatible with a wide range of optional parts for the Sand Master.
- NiMH Battery: Readyset features Team ORION 7.2V-1800mAh Ni-MH battery rocket pack and an AC charger (with Deans-type connector).
- Adjustable Suspension: Double wishbone suspension combined with coil-over shocks and threaded spring pre-load adjusters for chassis height adjustment.
- Monster Tires: Wide, large-diameter “Terra” tires dominate any running surface, including sand, dirt, grass and asphalt.
- Transmitter: Includes 2.4 GHz Syncro KT-232P transmitter that automatically manages frequency bands. Features adjustable trim, servo reverse and steering dual rate.
- Battery Door: The battery pack is easily accessed with one-touch opening of the hatch for fast battery changes, without the need to remove the body.
- Motor: The powerful 540-class motor of the Monster Tracker can be installed/uninstalled by loosening four screws.
Tread (F/R): 230mm/230mm
Tires (F & R): f110×70mm
Gear Ratio: 11.27:1
Motor: 22 turn 540 type
Weight: 1900g (approx.)
- Factory assembled chassis with built in R/C unit.
- Factory finished body with decals applied
- Syncro KT–232P transmitter
- ESC installed (forward, brake, reverse)
- Cross Wrench
- 7.2V-1800mAh Ni-MH battery
- AC Charger
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on October 27, 2017
I will continue to run the stock electronics until they eventually burn out, I have a Castle Sidewinder 3 BL system standing by. Hopefully, that won't be anytime soon.
As I said, great rig, worth the money, and a total blast to rip around a dirt lot!