Kyosho Mini-Z Monster EX MAD FORCE Monster Truck Readyset (Matte Black) w/2.4GHz Radio
The Kyosho Mini-Z Monster EX MAD FORCE Monster Truck is designed to be the perfect first R/C truck, with more than enough power on tap to pull wheelies on demand! The Mini-Z Monster makes it easy for both beginners and experts to enjoy the benefits of advanced Mini-Z micro technology. The Monster EX MAD FORCE features large pneumatic rubber tires that power over just about anything that gets in the way. The advanced control system includes the ASF 2.4GHz R/C unit so the need to manage frequency bands is no longer required and also allows up to 40 models to be operated simultaneously. In addition, the power of the X Speed Mini-Z Motor V works in perfect combination with the high power speed controller.
- Fully featured Readyset realized at a great value price also includes 2.4GHz R/C system.
- Long stroke suspension delivers optimal performance from the big tires.
- King-pin is positioned deep in the wheel to reduce scrub and also produces light steering control, even with the big tires.
- Unidirectional pneumatic rubber tires deliver awesome running power.
- Responsive control makes it easy to manage wheelies and jumps.
- Equipped with under guard and wheelie bar as standard, both with optional chrome plate finish.
- Special side guards that protect the chassis are finished in matt black.
- Chrome side guards protect the chassis.
- Compatible with the huge range of optional parts available for MINI-Z Monster
Tread (F/R): 95mm/95mm
Tire (F/R): F50×32mm/F50×32mm
Gear Ratio: 18.3/20/22/24.4:1
Weight: 290g approx.
Motor: Mini-Z X SPEED V
R/C System: KT-18 ASF System BLACK
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with R/C unit installed (pairing to transmitter is already complete)
- Plastic body complete with coloring and markings
- KT-18 ASF 2.4GHz Transmitter (black)
- Pinion Gears x 4 (9T, 10T, 11T, 12T)
- Diff Lock Plate
- Wheel Wrench
- Pairing stick
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AAA-size alkaline or NiMH batteries for Chassis
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on March 1, 2017.