Kyosho Mad Crusher VE 1/8 ReadySet Monster Truck w/2.4GHz, R8 ESC & Orion Motor
The Kyosho Mad Crusher VE ReadySet 1/8 Monster Truck will get your adrenaline pumping! Rip around wide-open spaces at wide open throttle and wreak havoc with this awesome monster! Based on the heavy-duty Mad Force Cruiser chassis, the MAD CRUSHER incorporates a 5-link suspension system with ball joint upper and lower links in combination with lateral rods that deliver a deeper, supple stroke, more characteristic of rock crawlers. Equipped with the powerful 2100KV TEam Orion Neon 8 brushless motor, you can dominate any surface - from asphalt to off-road - with true ‘70s American pick-up truck style. Simply add batteries for the transmitter and chassis to the MAD CRUSHER Readyset and you are ready for action!
- Fully assembled Readyset only requires four AA-size alkaline batteries for the transmitter and battery for the chassis.
- 1/8 scale Mad Force Kruiser 2.0 VE monster truck chassis base incorporates new 5-link suspension.
- Pre-cut and painted scale body complete with decals applied recreates the 70’s American truck style.
- Rigid axles on front and rear with solid casing effectively transfer power into traction.
- Diff gears incorporate steel spiral gears on front and rear to handle high power loads.
- Team ORION brushless system provides powerful performance.
- Includes Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter and Syncro KR-331 receiver with failsafe function.
- Receiver and battery are stored in radio box for protection against shocks and dirt.
- Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW steering servo incorporates metal gears for reliable control of the big chassis.
Tires (F & R): 150×70mm
Gear Ratio: 20.52:1
Motor: Team ORION NEON 8 2100KV Brushless Motor
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Conversion connector x1 (for battery)
- Hex wrenches (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Needed to Complete:
- AA-size batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Battery for chassis x 1 or 2 (7.2V Ni-MH or 7.4V Li-Po up to 14.8V max)
- Charger for chassis battery
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2017.