The Kyosho Mad Crusher VE 1/8 ReadySet 4WD Monster Truck, based on the heavy-duty Mad Force Cruiser chassis, showcases awesome 1970's style, with chrome plated injection molded grill, bumper, wipers and mirrors and smoke colored transparent cab windows. Realistic scale wheels and massive 150mm x 70mm block-pattern tires tires will inspire you with its dominant presence. Included light buckets can be customized by purchasing a light kit.
The MAD CRUSHER VE incorporates a redeveloped 5-link suspension system featuring ball joint upper and lower links in combination with lateral rods that deliver a deeper, supple stroke, more characteristic of rock crawlers. Equipped with the powerful 2000KV Kyosho Speed House Torx 8 brushless motor, you can drive over any surface from tarmac to off-road with ease. Simply add AA-size batteries for the transmitter and a battery for the chassis and the MAD CRUSHER VE Readyset will get you straight into monster trucking action!
- Fully assembled Readyset only requires four AA-size alkaline batteries for the transmitter and battery for the chassis.
- 1/8 scale Mad Force Kruiser 2.0 VE monster truck chassis base incorporates updated 5-link suspension.
- Pre-cut and painted scale body complete with decals applied recreates the 70's American truck style.
- Rigid axles on front and rear with solid casing effectively transfer power into traction.
- Diff gears incorporate steel spiral gears on front and rear to handle high power loads.
- Kyosho Speed House brushless system provides powerful performance.
- Includes Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter and Syncro KR-331 receiver with fail-safe function.
- Receiver and battery are stored in radio box for protection against shocks and dirt.
- Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW steering servo incorporates metal gears for reliable control of the big chassis.
- Batteries are mounted in separate boxes on each side of chassis for superior balance.
Tires (Front & Rear): 150 X 70mm
Gear Ratio: 20.52:1
Motor: Kyosho Speed House Torx 8 2000KV Brushless Motor
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Conversion connector x1 (for battery)
- Hex wrenches (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
- (1 or 2) Battery for chassis (7.2V Ni-MH or 7.4V Li-Po up to 14.8V max)
- Charger for chassis battery
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2019