Kyosho Mad Crusher GP ReadySet 1/8 Monster Truck w/Syncro 2.4GHz & Engine
The Kyosho Mad Crusher GP ReadySet 1/8 Monster Truck will get your adrenaline pumping! Rip around wide-open spaces at wide open throttle and wreak havoc with this awesome monster! Based on the heavy-duty Mad Force Cruiser chassis, the MAD CRUSHER incorporates a 5-link suspension system with ball joint upper and lower links in combination with lateral rods that deliver a deeper, supple stroke, more characteristic of rock crawlers. Equipped with the powerful KE25 engine, you can dominate any surface - from asphalt to off-road - with true ‘70s American pick-up truck style. Simply add fuel and batteries to the MAD CRUSHER Readyset and you are ready for action.
- Fully assembled Readyset only requires fuel and batteries.
- 1/8 scale Mad Force monster truck chassis base incorporates new 5-link suspension.
- Pre-cut and painted scale body complete with decals applied recreates the 70’s American truck style.
- Rigid axles on front and rear with solid casing effectively transfer power into traction.
- Diff gears incorporate steel spiral gears on front and rear to handle high power loads.
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank enables long run times.
- Includes Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter and Syncro KR-331 receiver with failsafe function.
- Receiver and battery are stored in radio box for protection against shock and dirt.
- Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW steering servo incorporates metal gears for reliable control of the big chassis
Tires (F&R): 150×70mm
Gear Ratio: 25.7/19.8/15.6:1
Weight: 4,200g (approx.)
Engine: KE25 with recoil starter
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Reducer for normal running
- Fuel bottle and plug heater
- Hex wrenches (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
- (4) AA-size batteries or (1) rechargeable receiver pack and charger for receiver
- (2) D-size batteries for plug heater
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2017.