The Kyosho Mad Crusher GP ReadySet 1/8 Monster Truck will get your adrenaline pumping! Rip around wide-open spaces at wide open throttle and wreak havoc with this awesome monster! Based on the heavy-duty Mad Force Cruiser chassis, the MAD CRUSHER incorporates a 5-link suspension system with ball joint upper and lower links in combination with lateral rods that deliver a deeper, supple stroke, more characteristic of rock crawlers. Equipped with the powerful KE25 engine, you can dominate any surface - from asphalt to off-road - with true Ď70s American pick-up truck style. Simply add fuel and batteries to the MAD CRUSHER Readyset and you are ready for action.
- Fully assembled Readyset only requires fuel and batteries.
- 1/8 scale Mad Force monster truck chassis base incorporates new 5-link suspension.
- Pre-cut and painted scale body complete with decals applied recreates the 70ís American truck style.
- Rigid axles on front and rear with solid casing effectively transfer power into traction.
- Diff gears incorporate steel spiral gears on front and rear to handle high power loads.
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank enables long run times.
- Includes Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter and Syncro KR-331 receiver with failsafe function.
- Receiver and battery are stored in radio box for protection against shock and dirt.
- Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW steering servo incorporates metal gears for reliable control of the big chassis
Tires (F&R): 150◊70mm
Gear Ratio: 25.7/19.8/15.6:1
Weight: 4,200g (approx.)
Engine: KE25 with recoil starter
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Reducer for normal running
- Fuel bottle and plug heater
- Hex wrenches (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
- (4) AA-size batteries or (1) rechargeable receiver pack and charger for receiver
- (2) D-size batteries for plug heater
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2017
Well assembled, looks amazing and runs very well. It's very sturdy and fun as heck. The KE25 engine surprised me in how well it runs, makes the truck wheelie on command and goes very fast as well with the 3 speed. The truth is the truck goes faster than it has any business going because it doesn't handle very well. Any truck this tall and narrow will handle similarly though.
I did crash it into a sidewalk corner and snapped the front axle. Part was inexpensive, easy to find and was in stock. It's already back together.
Loctite things! Several screws/bolts have come loose.
ordered another ke25 ..I do like them... a fast pullstart engine ..spare...wheelies like crazy when tuned.correctly.changed front and back diffs to heavier oil..taking it to Easter picnic tmorw..gona b fun....lol..