Kyosho MA-020VE AWD Mini-Z Chassis Set w/Audi R8 LMS
MA-020 chassis with Orion 5600KV ECO Tuned brushless motor and Audi R8 LMS body.
The Kyosho MA-020VE AWD Mini-Z Chassis Set takes advantage of a shaft driven AWD platform to deliver the power of the Orion 5600KV ECO tuned brushless motor. This is the perfect performance combination that expert racers talk about. The MA-020 chassis incorporates VCS (variable camber suspension) that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke together with rear DWS (double wishbone suspension). Also a redesigned receiver cover features a space on top for the optional gyro (not included) to be bolted in place. Even though this is an AWD machine, use of a gyro is still recommended to harness the power of the 5600kV Eco Tuned brushless motor. Full bearing specifications with 14 ball bearings offer high-level drive efficiency and durability to give you an edge in competitive racing. The uncompromising performance of the MA-020 VE AWD chassis with brushless motor power at its core will make you faster, better, and a feared competitor on the track.
- Brushless motor installed on MA-020 chassis as standard feature
- Incorporates the VCS front suspension from the MR-03
- Features rear double wishbone suspension (DWS)
- Full ball bearing specifications include 14 ball bearings
- Equipped with upper cover suitable for installing the optional gyro
- ASF2.4GHz R/C system removes need to manage frequency bands. *Transmitter sold separately
- Up to 40 cars can be run at the same time
- Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response
- Shipped pre-assembled in narrow tread and M size wheelbase configuration
- Includes parts for changing to wide tread and parts for changing to L and LL wheelbases
- Other setting changes can be made using I.C.S. USB adapter (sold separately)
- Using the narrowest 65mm chassis design, most MINI-Z 01/015 body styles can be installed
- Factory set steering with zero point specifications
- Control timing of reverse can be adjusted
Tread (F/R): 65-76mm/65-76mm
Tire (F/R): F25 x 8.5mm/F25 x 11mm(sold separately)
Gear Ratio: 7.2, 6.4, 6.0, 5.7, 5.3, 5.0, 4.5 : 1
Weight: 130g (approx.)
Motor: Team ORION ECO Tuned VE Brushless (KV 5600)
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body finished with markings
- Pinion gear (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gear for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T each for M, for L, for LL
- Parts for changing wheelbase
- Parts set for changing tread
- Rear suspension spacers for chassis height adjustment
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare nut
- Wheel wrench
- Pairing stick
- 3-channel transmitter for MINI-Z compatible with ASF 2.4GHz. Kyosho recommends the EX-5UR ASF transmitter (KYO82011) or compatible ASF 3-channel KO transmitter, as well as the Perfex KT-18 transmitter if not using the Chase mode (KYO82001).
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries or (4) Ni-MH batteries for chassis.
- Batteries for transmitter
- I.C.S. USB adapter (KYO82080) for using I.C.S. functions
This product was added to our catalog on April 28, 2017.