This Kyosho Mini Z AWD Toyota Celica Turbo WRC is a ReadySet version of the popular Mini Z category and includes everything you need to get in on the drifting action aside from eight AAA alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for the transmitter and chassis.
The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the optional MZW431gyro unit. The gyro can be adjusted by turning a small volume adjuster on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential. This kit includes precision ball bearings, a 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no frequency band setting and the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique printed scale body. Just unpack the box, install the batteries and get ready to drift with the included set of drift tires.
- MINI-Z AWD Readyset based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- wide range of optional parts is available to be installed.
- (Note) Optional ICS can NOT be used. Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-531P transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18, KT-19, EX-5UR ASF, EX-6 or EX-6R transmitters. It is only compatible with the special (No.MZW431) gyro unit (sold separately).
Wheelbase: 90mm (M)
Tire(F/R): F8.5 mm +2.5 offset / R11 mm 0 offset(drift tires)
RC system: KT-531P FHSS
Motor: 130 class
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter
- Drift tires (installed)
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare wheel nuts and wheel wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on January 17, 2020