Kyosho Inferno VE 4WD RTR 1/8 Brushless Electric Off-Road Buggy w/2.4GHz Transmitter
This is the Kyosho Inferno VE 4WD RTR 1/8 Scale Brushless Electric Off-Road Buggy. The factory assembled Inferno VE Readyset delivers blistering acceleration of 0-50m in 3.5 seconds; now updated with minor changes.
With its formidable reputation built on the racing scenes around the world, the VE uses the flagship model as a base to add a transmitter/receiver/servo/brushless motor & ESC as well as minor enhancements to the chassis design.
The Syncro KT-231P transmitter delivers vastly improved control and features precision setting adjustments with throttle end point adjust, dual rate adjuster, plus a high-torque and high-speed steering servo.
The powerful Team ORION brushless motor and ESC combines with big bore oil shocks and high-grip square block tires to deliver superior performance on any surface.
- Pre-assembled chassis and body in a Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Full-time 4WD with low CG 3-diff shaft drive.
- Big Bore oil shocks & 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension.
- Full bearing specifications with 18 ball bearings on drive system and suspension.
- Features thick suspension arms with high torsional rigidity.
- Wide variety of optional parts is available to upgrade the chassis.
- Equipped with 1.0 module metal main gear, designed for hard running.
- Features high precision, efficiency and strength machined spiral gears on front/rear gear diff ring & pinion.
- Installed with high efficiency and high strength machined metal gears on center diff. Realizes stable performance even under severe driving conditions.
Tread (F/R): F : 258mm/R : 261mm
Tire(F/R): F115 x 45mm/ F115 x 45mm
Gear Ratio: 12.7:1
Weight: 3,550g approx.
Motor:Team ORION NEON 8
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
- Completed body pre-painted with decals attached
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion Neon 8 brushless motor installed
- Team Orion Vortex R8 Sports ESC installed
- Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- Cross wrench
Needed To Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries (for transmitter)
- (2) 7.2V for chassis (recommended NiMH battery)
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Tools for maintenance (large and small Phillips head screw driver)
This product was added to our catalog on February 10, 2017.
Had no issues what so ever with its first few runs. It smokes all 4 tires on launch. The tiresd are soft and you probably will tear them up fast but so many tires are compatible with this buggy i wouldn't really be worried defiantly worth the 400 i paid! If i could change 2 things... The body gives you almost no room for wires. Im using traxxas batts on this with adapter plugs. and it has some excess wire and the cover doesn't fit quite right and better shock oil. other than that fun buggy)