This is the Kyosho Inferno NEO ST Race Spec "Type 1" ReadySet 1/8 Scale Truck, with an included KT-201 2.4GHz transmitter and KE25 engine. With the unrivalled 1/8 GP off-road World Champion DNA at its core, the Inferno ST NEO is a testament to Kyosho’s relentless pursuit of more speed. A total of 15 newly designed components have been integrated into the Inferno NEO ST RACE SPEC ReadySet to deliver even faster performance from the NEO’s wide dimension chassis with its inherent control stability that has been enhanced with large capacity threaded big bore oil shocks, front & rear stabilizers, front universal joints and the special Race Spec hard anodized chassis. Also included is the powerful KE25 engine that is both easy to start and easily tuned. This Readyset is packaged with the Perfex 2.4GHz KT-201 R/C system that automatically manages its own frequencies and features dual-rate function and a failsafe that throttles down in the event the radio signal is lost or interrupted. It’s easy to enjoy off-road when you’re truck powers over the terrain as easily as the Inferno NEO RACE SPEC ReadySet. There is no stopping the Inferno and now there’s nothing to stop you discovering the excitement of off-road truck racing!
What is a ReadySet? A ReadySet is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body & color scheme are complete, so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Race Spec Special Hard Main Chassis
- Front/Rear Stabilizer
- Special ST Block Tires
- KS200 Servo (High Torque Type w/ Metal Gears)
- Polished Tuned Pipe and Manifold Set
- 3 Piece Clutch
- Rear Mud Guard
- Newly Designed Color Printed Body
- F/R Big Bore Shocks (3.5mm Shaft)
- Front Universal Swing Shafts
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT201 RC System
- KE25 Nitro Engine
- F/R Resin Chassis Stiffeners
- Fully Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Newly Designed 12-Spoke Black Wheels
- Syncro 2.4GHz Transmitter: A Stylish FHSS 2.4GHz RC system featuring dual rate function all pre-installed in the NEO. Also features a 4 channel receiver, providing a wide range of upgrades.
- NEO: Based on the Inferno NEO platform with a racing specification chassis to match the power of the KE25 engine.
- Tuned Muffler: A rear exhaust tuned muffler with hard polish finish and spring connected manifold are included as standard equipment. Giving you the best performance from the .25 KE engine you can get.
- High Torque: Equipped with a high torque metal gear KS-102BK servo for the best performance right out of the box.
- Threaded Big-Bore Shocks: Threaded body heavy duty big bore oil shocks are standard equipment. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without complaint and provides excellent damping power. Strong 3.5mm Big Bore Shocks deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- 12 Spoke Wheel Pattern: The Inferno NEO Race Spec St comes equipped with Kyosho's brand new 12 spoke wheel design.
- Kyosho Tires: The block pattern tires are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- Flexibility & Rigidity: Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Hard Anodized Components: The main chassis, upper and front upper chassis plates and the engine head are anodized in black for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- Blue 17mm Hubs: Anodized Blue 17mm wheel hubs. Now you can use all standard 17 mm wheels.
- Endless Adjustments: The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot: there's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment
- Full Ball Bearings: Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Tough Truggy: Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno 7.5
- 4WD: Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
- Clutch System: The 3-piece clutch realizes efficient power transfer and full adjustability by changing your springs (spring rate) you can control all aspects of your clutch.
- Universal Swing Shafts: Equipped with Front Universal Swing Shafts for more of an efficient drive train.
- 150cc. Fuel Tank: 150cc fuel tank delivers long run times for even more dirt action
Length: 550mm (21.6")
Width: 427mm (16.8")
Height: 225mm (8.8")
Wheelbase: 355mm (13.9")
Gear Ratio: 13.76:1
Engine: Nitro KE25 (w/pull start)
Needed to Complete:
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-adjusted linkages
- Special manifold and muffler
- Pre-painted with stickers pre-attached on completed body
- Pre-Installed Perfex KT-201/4-ch 2-servo (KS-102BK servo spec.)
- Pre-installed KE.25 engine with recoil starter
- Cross Wrench
- Hex Wrench
- R/C Fuel 20%
- 8 AA-size batteries for R/C system
- Fuel bottle & Cross wrench
- Glow ignitor
- Fuel Bottle
This product was added to our catalog on October 7, 2011